Requisition ID: 207262
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Technical Support Engineer> - Path Forward Returnship
The Path Forward Return to Work program at SAP is a 20-week paid returnship for experienced professionals returning to the workforce after taking time off for caregiving. The program is open to women and men who have at least 5 years of professional experience and have been out of the paid workforce for at least two years to focus on caring for a child or other dependent. If you meet these criteria, we welcome you to apply.
At SAP, we are excited to be part of the Path Forward program because we appreciate the skills you can offer, the perspective you provide, and the contributions you will make. This program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, update your resume with new experience, and make connections with other women and men transitioning back to the workforce. It also offers support through Path Forward, a nonprofit organization on a mission to empower people who’ve been focused on caregiving transition back to the paid workforce.
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures. SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP Customer Experience helps build trusted relationships between brands and their customers to unlock a new world of digital innovation, customer value, and sustainable growth. SAP Customer Experience brings together the portfolios and teams from the Hybris, CallidusCloud, Gigya and Coresystems acquisitions to form SAP C4/HANA, our integrated technology suite. We have a bold mission ahead and have complete support across SAP to revolutionize the front office and bring it together with our back-office through S/4HANA. Across SAP Customer Experience, being bold and winning is paramount to our culture and our people thrive in high performing teams. We seek talent who want to innovate, be disruptive, and who support mutually agreed upon goals and ambitions. As a fast-paced growth business, there are no limits to how our teams will shape the future of SAP and our industry.
EXPECTATION AND TASKS
SAP Sales Cloud helps sales teams sell faster and perform better, using AI-driven software that transforms your company’s lead-to-cash process. Our full suite of sales process tools includes sales automation, incentive management, Configure Price, Quote (CPQ), coaching and sales enablement.
Technical Support Engineers will work closely with the Global Support Team, customers and consultants to fully understand the problems to be solved for rapid resolution. This position combines technical acumen with refined analysis skills to deliver the highest level of problem resolution to CallidusCloud customers, consultants and partners.
- Act as the first point of contact for all CallidusCloud customers, consultants and partners requiring application support.
- Triage all incoming web, phone and email case requests.
- Provide phone, chat and email assistance to customers, consultants and partners on the usage of CallidusCloud products and layered components, such as data transformation tools and report writing tools.
- Research, analyze and troubleshoot to diagnose and resolve technical problems.
- Install and configure the product suite to recreate issues and analyze for root cause.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- Proactively communicate client status, concerns and issues to appropriate management team.
- Contribute to CallidusCloud Community i.e. responding to product forums and posting knowledge-based articles.
- Update support case tracking system to provide accurate and current documentation of issues.
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects.
- Provide on-call support during weekend, on rotation-basis or when scheduled.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, CIS, MIS, STEM or related field required.
- 3+ years of experience in a customer support environment, SaaS experience a plus.
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, etc.
- Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Working knowledge of technology components such as:
- SQL and SQL stored procedures (PL/SQL, T-SQL)
- Scripting programs e.g. Python, Groovy
- Web Application Servers e.g. Tomcat , Weblogic
- Java language including XML, Servlet, EJB APIs
- Excellent customer relationship, organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and listening skills.
- Highly motivated, self-starter.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.