Requisition ID: 173599
Work Area: Marketing
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
As a member of Taiwan Marketing team, this role is to support digital marketing and campaign-marketing executions, including market survey, event follow-up, and marketing daily work support.
This role will work closely with Taiwan marketing team members, and sometimes need to communicate with Sales Teams. This role will also work with Greater China marketing teams to for some logistics follow-up.
Key metrics include contribution to marketing given tasks and communication skills with internal teams.
Key Areas of Responsibility and Tasks
1. Work with Taiwan marketing team to support daily work and demand generation campaigns.
2. 1st level marketing content proof reading or translation: marketing collaterals, website translation, video subtitles
3. Marketing daily tasks assistances: event follow-up, CRM process support, and other daily operation support.
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
Experience & Language Requirements
1. Excellent English ability- in reading, writing, speaking and listening.
2. Excellent Mandarin ability- in writing.
3. Marketing related (Google AdWords, YouTube and/or Facebook management) part-time experience is preferred.
4. Hi-tech industry intern related experiences is a plus.
1. Undergraduate or above degree in Marketing, General Business, Science/Engineering, Liberal Arts / Communications with commensurate experience in marketing or related jobs.
Skills and Competencies
1. Passionate about creative ideas, open minded, willing to learn, optimistic personality is a must
2. Marketing related major is preferred, and technology related major is also good.
3. Must familiar with Microsoft WORD, EXCEL, and PowerPoint.
4. Structured way of thinking, project planning mind set and ability to access innovative sources for immediate and concrete problem solving
5. Strong communication skills and strong team work spirits
6. Knowledge of SAP products and competitive products a plus
Other Information/ Requirements
1. Travel required, travelling within Taiwan may be required from time to time.
2. Internship Duration: 6 months
3. Days of work in a week: minimum 3 to 4 days
4. Will graduate in 2019
5. Office Address: 10F, No. 123, Songren Road, Xinyi District, Taipei City 11073, Taiwan
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.