Division Central Functions Location: Denmark, , Ballerup or Brande
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Embedded Software developer
Job ID: 12387
Location: Brande or Ballerup
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark
Mode of employment: Full time
About the position:
We are a team of highly skilled software engineers developing market leading software for wind turbines. For us technology is a passion and we are always open to new ideas. We believe that helping our colleagues succeed is as important as succeeding ourselves. Our backlog of work is long, so we are looking forward to you.
What are my responsibilities
- Specifying, designing, implementing and testing software for the turbines of the future
- Participating in development projects across the whole company
- Participating in getting new projects in operation
- Participating in developing new technologies and methods
What do I need to qualify for this position?
- A Master/Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Computer Scientist or similar
- C++ skills, at least 3 years of experience.
- Experience with embedded software development
- Experience with Linux or like operating systems
- Knowledge of OO-design patterns
- Experience with software testing and familiar with concepts like unit tests, test automation and continuous integration.
- Familiar with concepts like Agile, SCRUM, Kanban and tools like Jira
- Knowledge of versioning systems like GIT or Mercurial
- You are a quality-oriented person that goes the extra length for good software
- You are a team player that knows developing software is a team effort
- You value new knowledge and appreciates continuous feedback from your colleagues
- GitHub account. If you have one, please, add the name to the application.
- Or you are recognized as an excellent software developer
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Jon Nielsen via phone: +45 51179224.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
You may also apply through the following link: http://www.gamesacorp.com/en/human-capital/job-offers/or more info:
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy provides equal employment opportunities guaranteeing equality and inclusion and prevent any form of discrimination on the basis of race, gender, marital status, ideology, political convictions, nationality, religion or any other personal, physical or social grounds. Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. The organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law. This job description reflects the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the organization.