Career Opportunities: Strategic Development Manager (5037)
Requisition Id 5037 - Posted 25/09/2018 - Switzerland - Geneva - Activity area (2) - Experienced Professionals
Pictet Alternative Advisors SA (PAA) is a leading European alternative investment specialist with expertise in manager selection and portfolio management in Hedge Funds, Private Equity and Real Estate. PAA is an independent unit of the Pictet Group managing over USD 25 billion.
The Group has strong development ambitions for PAA over the coming years and it also ambitions to expand its product offering as well as to further develop its institutionnal client base.
In this context of strong growth, PAA is looking to hire a Strategic Development Manager to steer its development. The position will report to the CFO & Head of Development Strategy.
- Leading strategic initiatives, such as the development of direct private equity real estate activity, ESG and impact investing
- Advising on new areas for development, such as additional private asset classes (e.g. venture capital, infrastructure and timber)
- Monitoring technology developments with PropTech/RealTech, FinTech and Blockchain
- Assisting with PAA’s management communication
- 3-5 years’ experience in a first-tier strategy consulting firm
- Very strong analytical / logical thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Knowledge of alternative investments (private equity, PERE and venture capital); Knowledge of PropTech (RealTech), FinTech, M&A would be a plus but is not a must
- Excellent command of English and conversational French
- Must be resident in Switzerland or willing to relocate
As the successful applicant, you are keen to participate in the creation of a new team in an environment that allows you to put your skills into practice in a context of strong growth. On top of your professional skills, you have a strong sense of ethic and team work.
We will not accept any CVs via agencies