Every day, thousands of people make calls, play games or listen to music with one of our best-in-class headsets widely renowned for enthralling sound. Software and software test have become paramount to the sound quality, so you will be at the core of our product developments. Joining us, you will design and build our test automation framework, covering embedded products as well as applications in server environment.
Make us work smarter through test automation
In our Software development hub, we have expertise in Embedded Software, DSP, Software Test and Web (Cloud). You will join the team that develops our audio solutions together with Software, DSP, Acoustics and Hardware engineers.
Test Automation is essential and one of the fundamentals in our DevOps pipeline to succeed within an Agile working environment company.
You will be software lead developer and cross-functional technical interface on the frameworks that enable test automation of new features and on existing functionalities with our continues testing strategy across different platforms and projects. Your focus will mainly be on:
- Driving the design, implementation and sustainment of our test automation framework for continues testing within our ecosystem
- Upstream test activities and ensure automation, fast feedback on product quality during the development projects
- Hands-on coding, design, review of test automated implementation and as well technical guidance to colleagues.
- Continuously optimization of processes and test automation tools
- Work in close cooperation with multiple internal stakeholders - in Denmark and India
You are a software developer who has worked with test frameworks for a few years, during which you have gathered experience with:
- Coding, scripting languages and frameworks - Python, JSON, Cucumber, Robot Framework, Jenkins
- Test automation from embedded system integration level to end to end PC software application level, continuous integration and delivery
- Passion for creating automation code, scripts and enhancing smart ways of testing embedded devices and PC software applications
- Fluency in English - written and orally
- Resourceful communication with many interfaces
Joining Sennheiser Communications
ComputerWorld named us best hardware company in Denmark 2017 – yet another recognition of the dedication and expertise that we apply when developing best-in-class audio solutions. You can expect a very dynamic work life where you meet a technically deep-seated skilled R&D organization, an informal and modern work culture and a manager who will help you excel in your role.
Application & Contact
We review applications and invite candidates for interviews continually and will close the vacancy as soon as we have found the right candidate.
If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Jan Piil by mail JPII@senncom.com.
The company is a powerful joint venture between the German electro acoustics specialist Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG and internationally renowned Danish hearing health care company William Demant Holding Group. The joint venture draws on the experience of the two parent companies that are both global technology leaders in their respective fields.
Established in 2003, Sennheiser Communications A/S has been developing award winning headsets for business professionals and the gaming community from the headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. The success builds on more than 150 years of combined sound heritage, on the latest technologies, and most of all, on our team of committed experts and professionals.
Sennheiser Communications specializes in combining high-end audio and sound reproduction quality with leading hearing aid and advanced digital signal processing technologies for state-of-the-art communication products for call centers, office applications, as well as headsets for gaming and mobile devices.
More information about Sennheiser Communications at www.senncom.com