Every day, thousands of people make calls, play games or listen to music with one of our best-in-class headsets widely renowned for enthralling sound. Software and software test have become paramount to the sound quality, so you will be at the core of our product development. Joining us, be part of the interesting journey, covering embedded products as well as applications in the server environment.
Explore our products and solution
We design and craft premium professional headset- and speakerphone solutions that enable businesses and individuals to enhance their performance and achieve more.
You will become part of the software test team where you will contribute within test activities. Your focus will thus mainly be on:
- Hands-on exploratory testing embedded products and end to end user testing our solution
- Difference ad-hoc task according to project schedule and your availability
- Setup and maintenance of test equipment, PC, Mac or mobile devices
- Define and update work-flow process related documentation
- Work in close cooperation with team members in Denmark
You are a passionate about ensure the quality of your deliveries, you have gathered knowledge and experience within:
- You are a software technical skilled person and have the exploratory mindset
- Setup and maintenance of software and hardware - Windows PC, Mac and Linux computers
- As a person you have attention to audio and product device behavior experience
- You are persistent and accurate as a person
- You have focus on completing and documenting outcome of activities
- Knowledge of ISTQB SW Test is an advantage
- Able to communicate effortlessly in English
Preferably you have approximately two years of your studies left and you can commit to 15 hours of work per week.
Joining Sennheiser Communications
ComputerWorld named us best hardware company in Denmark 2017 – yet another recognition of the dedication and expertise that we apply when developing best-in-class audio solutions. You can expect a very dynamic work life in an international company where you meet a technically deep-seated skilled R&D organization, an informal and modern work culture and a manager who will help you excel in your role.
Let’s get in contact!
We review applications and invite candidates for interviews continually, so submit your application already today and no later than April 30th, 2019.
We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the e-recruitment system and remember to attach your motivated application and a current CV in English only.
If you are interested in hearing more about the job, please contact hiring manager Jan Piil at +45 4470 0109.
The company is a powerful joint venture between the German electro acoustics specialist Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG and internationally renowned Danish hearing health care company William Demant Holding Group. The joint venture draws on the experience of the two parent companies that are both global technology leaders in their respective fields.
Established in 2003, Sennheiser Communications A/S has been developing award winning headsets for business professionals and the gaming community from the headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. The success builds on more than 150 years of combined sound heritage, on the latest technologies, and most of all, on our team of committed experts and professionals.
Sennheiser Communications specializes in combining high-end audio and sound reproduction quality with leading hearing aid and advanced digital signal processing technologies for state-of-the-art communication products for call centers, office applications, as well as headsets for gaming and mobile devices.
More information about Sennheiser Communications at www.senncom.com