Every day, thousands of people make calls, play games or listen to music with one of our best-in-class headsets widely renowned for enthralling sound. Software and software test have become paramount to the sound quality, so you will be at the core of our product developments. Joining us, be part of the interesting journey, covering embedded products as well as applications in the server environment.
Make us work smarter through test automation
We design and craft premium professional headset- and speakerphone solutions that enable businesses and individuals to enhance their performance and achieve more.
You will become part of the test team with focus on the frameworks that enable automation of new features and continues testing of new and on existing functionalities across our different platforms and projects. Your focus will thus mainly be on:
- Implementation and sustainment of our test automation frameworks for continues testing within our ecosystem
- Upstream test activities and ensure automation, fast feedback on embedded- and application-software product quality during the development projects
- Hands-on coding, scripting repeatable task
- Work in close cooperation with team members in Denmark
You are passionate about software development for embedded or PC applications to ensure the software quality of the deliveries, which you have gathered knowledge and experience within:
- You are a software technical skilled person
- Scripting languages and frameworks - Python, json, REST API, Robot Framework, Jenkins, JIRA
- Test automation of embedded system integration level and end-to-end PC software application level
- Knowledge about continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Passion for creating automation scripts and enhancing smart ways of testing embedded devices and PC software applications
- Knowledge of ISTQB SW Test is an advantage
- Able to communicate effortlessly in English
Preferably you are on your BSc or MSc study and have approximately two years of your studies left. You can commit to 15 hours of work per week.
Joining Sennheiser Communications
ComputerWorld named us best hardware company in Denmark 2017 – yet another recognition of the dedication and expertise that we apply when developing best-in-class audio solutions. You can expect a very dynamic work life in an international company where you meet a technically deep-seated skilled R&D organization, an informal and modern work culture and a manager who will help you excel in your role.
Let’s get in contact!
We review applications and invite candidates for interviews continually, so submit your application already today and no later than April 30, 2019.
We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the e-recruitment system and remember to attach your motivated application and a current CV in English only.
If you are interested in hearing more about the job, please contact hiring manager Jan Piil at +45 4470 0109.
The company is a powerful joint venture between the German electro acoustics specialist Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG and internationally renowned Danish hearing health care company William Demant Holding Group. The joint venture draws on the experience of the two parent companies that are both global technology leaders in their respective fields.
Established in 2003, Sennheiser Communications A/S has been developing award winning headsets for business professionals and the gaming community from the headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. The success builds on more than 150 years of combined sound heritage, on the latest technologies, and most of all, on our team of committed experts and professionals.
Sennheiser Communications specializes in combining high-end audio and sound reproduction quality with leading hearing aid and advanced digital signal processing technologies for state-of-the-art communication products for call centers, office applications, as well as headsets for gaming and mobile devices.
More information about Sennheiser Communications at www.senncom.com