Would you like to play a central role in defining the future audio solutions enabling organizations and individuals to excel in customer satisfaction, collaboration and personal performance? Do you have a customer-centric mindset and do you understand how to transition insights and customer understanding into strong propositions and solutions? Then you might be our new Concept Manager.
Conceptualize premium audio solutions for the workplace
The Sennheiser brand has established a reputation for sound excellence in every dimension. We design and craft premium professional headset- and speakerphone solutions that enable businesses and individuals to enhance their performance and achieve more, by enabling communication to be more dynamic, efficient and productive.
In this newly established position, you will join the Product Management team for Enterprise Solutions. You will take part in driving innovation, scoping future solutions and building solid business cases that are rooted in and driven by customer needs.
Reporting to the Head of Concepting, you will:
- Take part in identifying which products to develop and carry out scoping in close collaboration with key stakeholders including R&D, UX and Product Managers
- Drive the idea generation process and governance to funnel new ideas to product roadmap and innovation streams
- Drive generation of relevant research and translate market- and customer insights into targeted insights that will support concept direction and development
- Develop easy to understand and visually appealing presentations showcasing the product ambition and further mature these into solid business cases
Essentially, you will influence our portfolio strategy and roadmap planning and be a key player in ensuring that we lead with customer-centric innovation and take a strong premium market position.
- Preferably, you have profound experience from a similar role or a role in UX, working with consumer electronics or other technology driven solutions
- A business-oriented, analytical and customer-centric mindset is a must and you should be curious, ambitious and focused in the way you work
- Most importantly you have a passion for and understand how to bridge technology, user insights and design
- Strong stakeholder management skills with a pro-active approach to engage, communicate and collaborate cross-functionally
- Available for travel between 10-20 days per year
- You are great at communicating clearly and to the point in English
Joining Sennheiser Communications
Joining us you will be working in a globally growing company with rich opportunities for professional and personal development. At Sennheiser Communications, achieving premium quality is a main target and you will be part of a dynamic environment characterized by a strong will to win.
Application & Contact
We review applications and invite candidates for interviews continually, so submit your application as soon as possible and no later than April 30th, 2019.
We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the e-recruitment system and remember to attach your motivated application and a current CV in English only.
If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Head of Concepting, Birgitte Raldorf at +45 6090 1642.
The company is a powerful joint venture between the German electro acoustics specialist Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG and internationally renowned Danish hearing health care company William Demant Holding Group. The joint venture draws on the experience of the two parent companies that are both global technology leaders in their respective fields.
Established in 2003, Sennheiser Communications A/S has been developing award winning headsets for business professionals and the gaming community from the headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. The success builds on more than 150 years of combined sound heritage, on the latest technologies, and most of all, on our team of committed experts and professionals.
Sennheiser Communications specializes in combining high-end audio and sound reproduction quality with leading hearing aid and advanced digital signal processing technologies for state-of-the-art communication products for call centers, office applications, as well as headsets for gaming and mobile devices.
More information about Sennheiser Communications at www.senncom.com