At Sennheiser Communications, we're working on providing best-in class headset solutions with a premium customer-centric approach. To get there, we are building our logistics and order management functions and are seeking a highly driven and motivated colleague to manage the daily operations for the US region. This is an exciting opportunity to join a new team with huge growth potential!
Build and grow with us
As we are taking over the responsibility for order management and distribution from our parent companies, you will be joining us at an exciting point in time, where we build teams, structures and processes.
In this newly created role you will join us at our location in Old Saybrook, Connecticut, from where you will set up and manage the daily operations in logistics and order management. Your key responsibility will be to manage the day to day logistics operations in close collaboration with our third-party logistics provider. Additionally, you will have direct management responsibility of two order management operatives. You will be operating in a matrix structure with multiple stakeholders across the region. You should therefore be an experienced and skilled manager of both internal and external stakeholders.
You will be joining us during the set-up phase and your first task will be to establish and implement standard operating procedures and processes, and to participate in testing our new ERP solution.
Moving forward, you will then be mainly responsible for:
- Ensuring that we have one global way of operating: For this, you will continually define, document, implement and develop operating standards and procedures for B2B order management and align them with other regional managers
- Build & lead your team: You will be managing two direct reports as well as the regional Third-Party Logistics provider. You will be the day-to-day owner and escalation point for order fulfillment in Americas and will need to be both proactive and reactive in supporting daily operations across the region.
- Ensuring that products are delivered in full and on time: You will handle import/export documentation and act as the contract owner and day-to-day contact to the regional Third-Party Logistics Provider and freight forwarders.
Who we are looking for
You need to have:
Your job covers the entire order fulfilment process and we therefore need you to be a versatile and energetic person who thrives in a fast paced environment. You are able to negotiate with and manage your multitude of stakeholders consisting of B2B customers, local sales managers, sales representatives, finance, manufacturing, and more. You are calm under pressure and good at prioritising. You probably come with a background in logistics.
Even better if you have:
- Third-party logistics experience
- Experience with import/export
- International experience
- Experience with building up processes and teams
- Proven negotiation skills
- Good understanding of ERP and Warehouse Management Systems
- Availability to travel in your region
Application & Contact
We would like you to start as soon as possible, so send your CV and cover letter already today. The vacancy will be closed as soon as we have found our new colleague.
If you have any questions regarding the job please contact your potential future manager, David Johansen via phone on +45 5618 0335.
The company is a powerful joint venture between the German electro acoustics specialist Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG and internationally renowned Danish hearing health care company William Demant Holding Group. The joint venture draws on the experience of the two parent companies that are both global technology leaders in their respective fields.
Established in 2003, Sennheiser Communications A/S has been developing award winning headsets for business professionals and the gaming community from the headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. The success builds on more than 150 years of combined sound heritage, on the latest technologies, and most of all, on our team of committed experts and professionals.
Sennheiser Communications specializes in combining high-end audio and sound reproduction quality with leading hearing aid and advanced digital signal processing technologies for state-of-the-art communication products for call centers, office applications, as well as headsets for gaming and mobile devices.
More information about Sennheiser Communications at www.senncom.com