Sennheiser Communications is a global leader in headsets and audio solutions for the corporate world and the gaming community. We are proud of being known as one of the most credible brands when it comes to audio leadership – thanks to our dedicated team of audio engineers. Join the team and bring us to the next level of audio engineering!
Passion for Audio Engineering
We are an Audio Engineering team of 10 people which daily uses our passion and creativity within acoustic design, algorithm trimming and general sound quality evaluation.
Your experience, motivation and enthusiasm are key in working as technician in the audio engineering team. As a growing company, it becomes more and more important that our lab facilities always run efficiently and some of your new challenges will be to ensure that. You will be the main driver of planning, executing and optimizing our acoustic measurement facilities going forward and all in all driving an efficient acoustic lab would be your responsibility.
- Relevant educational background and 2-5 years of experience working with electro-acoustic facilities and test setups
- Experience in driving, planning, executing and optimizing acoustic measurement facilities
- High knowledge of acoustic equipment and electronic circuits giving you the ability to develop and repair test setups
- Programming skills for developing test setup sequences - we use SoundCheck and HEAD acoustics ACQUA
- Experience in maintenance and calibration of lab equipment
- Experience with variant kind of audio measurements
- Structured and organized
- Outgoing as person and comfortable setting the direction
- Able to provide and maintain overview of ongoing lab activities
- An inspiration to your colleagues with your pro-active work style
- Supportive and willing to run the extra mile when required
- At ease when communicating in English - our company language
Joining Sennheiser Communications
You will be working in a growing international company with rich opportunity for professional and personal development. Our expert team is looking forward to welcoming you into our positive and encouraging work environment. We all strive for an open and supportive way of working where sharing knowledge and ideas are highly valued. You can expect a very dynamic work life where you meet a technically deep-seated R&D organization, an informal work culture and a manager who will help you excel in your role.
Application & Contact
Send your application today, as we are screening applications and conducting interviews continuously. Only applications registered through our electronical recruitment system will be considered.
In case of questions regarding the job, please contact Team Manager for Audio Engineering, Kim Larsen via phone on +45 5618 0024.
The company is a powerful joint venture between the German electro acoustics specialist Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG and internationally renowned Danish hearing health care company William Demant Holding Group. The joint venture draws on the experience of the two parent companies that are both global technology leaders in their respective fields.
Established in 2003, Sennheiser Communications A/S has been developing award winning headsets for business professionals and the gaming community from the headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. The success builds on more than 150 years of combined sound heritage, on the latest technologies, and most of all, on our team of committed experts and professionals.
Sennheiser Communications specializes in combining high-end audio and sound reproduction quality with leading hearing aid and advanced digital signal processing technologies for state-of-the-art communication products for call centers, office applications, as well as headsets for gaming and mobile devices.
More information about Sennheiser Communications at www.senncom.com