Sennheiser Communications is a global leader in headsets and audio solutions for the corporate world and the gaming community. We are proud of being known as one of the most credible brands when it comes to audio leadership – thanks to our dedicated team of audio engineers. Join the team and bring us to the next level of audio engineering!
Passion for Audio Engineering
We are an Audio Engineering team of 10 people which daily uses our passion and creativity within acoustic design, algorithm trimming and general sound quality evaluation. Some of your new challenges will be; working on new algorithm concepts, being part of our expert team around directionality/-beamforming and working with trimming and verification of various DSP audio algorithms in projects with respect to the final sound quality target of the product.
We have exciting projects in the pipeline, all of which are run by cross-functional teams. Besides DSP algorithm developers, you work closely together with SW engineers, Mechanical and Manufacturing engineers, Hardware engineers and Project and Product Managers etc.
Your experience and enthusiasm are key in working with audio engineering in the interface towards a DSP team.
You have experience with:
- Audio Engineering towards a DSP-team (minimum 3 years of experience)
- Theoretical education, preferably on MSc. level
- Technical coordination
- Headset or speakerphone development
- Directionality/beamforming and algorithm concepting in general
- Adjustment of DSP audio algorithms (EQ, compressors, noise reduction systems etc.)
- MATLAB and preferably Python
Experience is an advantage, but not a must:
- Objective and subjective sound quality evaluation
- Measurement systems for audio evaluation
- SoundCheck and HEAD acoustics ACQUA audio analyzers
- Communicating technical issues for both technical and non-technical people including sound demos for various stakeholders
- Previous work experience from the headset industry
- Outgoing as person
- Great at moving tasks and projects forward in an optimized way
- An inspiration to your colleagues with your pro-active work style
- Comfortable dealing with many stakeholders and setting a direction
- At ease when communicating in English - our company language
Joining Sennheiser Communications
You will be working in a growing international company with rich opportunity for professional and personal development. Our expert team is looking forward to welcoming you into our positive and encouraging work environment. We all strive for an open and supportive way of working where sharing knowledge and ideas are highly valued. You can expect a very dynamic work life where you meet a technically deep-seated R&D organization, an informal work culture and a manager who will help you excel in your role.
Application & Contact
Send your application today, as we are screening applications and conducting interviews continuously. Only applications registered through our electronical recruitment system will be considered.
In case of questions regarding the job, please contact Team Manager for Audio Engineering, Kim Larsen via phone on +45 5618 0024.
The company is a powerful joint venture between the German electro acoustics specialist Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG and internationally renowned Danish hearing health care company William Demant Holding Group. The joint venture draws on the experience of the two parent companies that are both global technology leaders in their respective fields.
Established in 2003, Sennheiser Communications A/S has been developing award winning headsets for business professionals and the gaming community from the headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. The success builds on more than 150 years of combined sound heritage, on the latest technologies, and most of all, on our team of committed experts and professionals.
Sennheiser Communications specializes in combining high-end audio and sound reproduction quality with leading hearing aid and advanced digital signal processing technologies for state-of-the-art communication products for call centers, office applications, as well as headsets for gaming and mobile devices.
More information about Sennheiser Communications at www.senncom.com