You are passionate about storytelling and thrive in a rapidly growing, international company? Are you into gaming? And do you want to combine these two passions of yours?
If you are answering 'yes' to thesequestions, you might just have found the perfect match: Sennheiser Communications, Gaming team. We are developing best-in-class gaming headsets and want to strengthen our position as one of the most credible brands in the Gaming community when it comes to audio leadership.
Global PR for premium audio products
In 2019 we add a new exciting profile in the Gaming team. As the PR Manager Gaming you will implement and drive the global PR strategy for Gaming as well as establishing a global agency network. You will become part of a young, dynamic and international team, consisting of avid gamers, marketing experts and strong performers. Together, they cover all online & offline marketing & communications activities to increase the Sennheiser Gaming brand awareness and visibility in the Gaming community. You will collaborate closely with your marketing colleagues but also product management and sales and you will report to the Head of Marketing Gaming.
The variety of tasks include the following:
- Manage and execute the global PR strategy Gaming
- Develop accompanying strategies on messaging and storytelling for product launches and partnerships to ensure media coverage
- Liaise between our central PR agency and our key markets to ensure that PR stories/activities and global PR strategy are executed successfully on an international level
- Bring/Build your own strong network of Gaming media contacts, and maintain those relationships
- Expand the strategic focus on earned media
- Research top influencers and trends, and leveraging strong relationships with media, bloggers and influencers
- Implement an agile content production with editorial focus with our sponsored partners and other content streams available
Passion for PR and Gaming
This job is made for you if you are a can-do person who loves storytelling and the adrenaline rush when facing tight deadlines as well as the need for working efficiently and turn ideas into action. You are full of paradoxes: You can be creative yet can get analytical and pragmatic when needed. You are very organized and reliable yet can be flexible when it comes to adapting to the business life.
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- A relevant university degree or similar education that makes you fit for this position
- Minimum 5 years of experience in developing and executing international PR strategies and activities, either from another international company or a PR agency
- Proven project management and strong stakeholder-management skills
- Result-oriented, ambitious and persistent work style
- Experience with PR dashboards, clippings and other PR analysis tools
- Native-like written and oral English, knowledge of other languages is an advantage
- Genuine interest in gaming
Joining Sennheiser Communications
We offer you a job that is fun and serious at the same time. As this is a newly created profile you should be a naturally curious and self-driven person who enjoys the challenge of giving this new position your own stamp and structure. You will become part of a successful, international company, and you will work with dedicated and enthusiastic colleagues in an informal work environment where your ideas count.
Application & Contact
Since we are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on continuous basis, we urge you to apply as soon as possible. Start date: as soon as possible.
We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the SEND APPLICATION button below, and please remember to attach your motivated application and a current CV in English only.
If you have any questions regarding the job please contact Head of Marketing Gaming, Anna Bornemann on +45 5618 0323.
The company is a powerful joint venture between the German electro acoustics specialist Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG and internationally renowned Danish hearing health care company William Demant Holding Group. The joint venture draws on the experience of the two parent companies that are both global technology leaders in their respective fields.
Established in 2003, Sennheiser Communications A/S has been developing award winning headsets for business professionals and the gaming community from the headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. The success builds on more than 150 years of combined sound heritage, on the latest technologies, and most of all, on our team of committed experts and professionals.
Sennheiser Communications specializes in combining high-end audio and sound reproduction quality with leading hearing aid and advanced digital signal processing technologies for state-of-the-art communication products for call centers, office applications, as well as headsets for gaming and mobile devices.
More information about Sennheiser Communications at www.senncom.com