With more than 70 years of sound excellence, we develop best-in-class gaming headsets and are recognized in the professional gaming community as one of the most credible brands around. Building on our worldwide success, we now look to realize an ambitious growth plan together with an Account Manager for Australia.
Build your success with us
You will be a key player in building up our sales organization in Australia. Your goal is to increase our market share in the retail environment through development, grow business and closing opportunities with channel partners (etail & retail).
- Spend up to 75% of your time on in-person meetings to create demand and drive sales towards channel partners in Australia
- Manage customer portfolio, including but not limited to sales planning, presentation, closing, sales support and follow-up
- Represent Sennheiser Gaming effectively in our commercial relationships with customers and at events
- Train and brief reseller sales teams on the features and benefits of key Sennheiser products
- implementation and execution of local/regional trade marketing, product marketing and local sales activities
- Collaborate with the Sales Director APAC to develop and implement your sales plan and ensure that sales initiatives and actions are aligned with Sennheiser’s global mission, strategic objectives and values
- Staying current with competitive activity and create reports on a regular basis
- Partner with various teams across Sales, Marketing, Product Management
What we are looking for
An excellent sales person who is highly motivated and driven by strengthen existing and building new relationships with channel partners, meeting/exceeding goals and keeping partners happy. You have at least 3 years of demonstrated success and consistently exceeding your quota.
Furthermore, ideal candidates possess:
- Self-starter and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Specialized knowledge and understanding of the Consumer Electronics industry/gaming peripherals industry or related field
- Active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Experience in managing dedicated accounts is preferred
- Experience in sales techniques/sales excellence / CRM tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel as required
Join Sennheiser’s Sales Team for Gaming products
This position offers you a large degree of autonomy and account responsibility for several accounts. You become part of the APAC Sales team and report to the Sales Director APAC.
Application & Contact
We will start interviewing as soon as we have qualified candidates and the start date is preferably May 2019.
Please remember to attach your motivated application and a current CV in English only.
If you have any questions regarding the job please contact email@example.com .
The company is a powerful joint venture between the German electro acoustics specialist Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG and internationally renowned Danish hearing health care company William Demant Holding Group. The joint venture draws on the experience of the two parent companies that are both global technology leaders in their respective fields.
Established in 2003, Sennheiser Communications A/S has been developing award winning headsets for business professionals and the gaming community from the headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. The success builds on more than 150 years of combined sound heritage, on the latest technologies, and most of all, on our team of committed experts and professionals.
Sennheiser Communications specializes in combining high-end audio and sound reproduction quality with leading hearing aid and advanced digital signal processing technologies for state-of-the-art communication products for call centers, office applications, as well as headsets for gaming and mobile devices.
More information about Sennheiser Communications at www.senncom.com