Sennheiser is a global leader in audio solutions for the corporate world, including offices, Unified Communications environments and Contact Centers. Building on our worldwide success, we are pursuing an exciting expansion plan through which we deliver excellent value to our customers in the Nordics region. Are you ready to step up with us?
Build your success with us
You will be the key player in building up sales in the Nordics – for this position in Denmark, Norway and Iceland. Your goal is to increase our market share through end-user lead generation, development, and closing opportunities with our channel partners (distributors & resellers).
- Spend up to 80% of your time on in-person meetings to create demand and drive sales towards B2B potential clients and channel partners Denmark, Norway and Iceland
- Manage future customer portfolio, including opportunity identification, lead qualification, pre-sales planning, presentation, closing, post-sales support and follow-up
- Regularly attend industry events to generate sales leads
- Train and brief reseller sales teams on the features and benefits of key Sennheiser products
- Collaborate with the Senior Sales Manager to develop and implement your sales plan and ensure that sales initiatives and actions are aligned with Sennheiser’s global mission, strategic objectives and values
- Partner with various teams across sales/customer care, marketing, business intelligence, category management, and executive leadership
What we are looking for
An excellent sales person who is highly motivated and driven by building a customer base, meeting/exceeding goals and keeping the clients happy. You have at least 3 years of demonstrated B2B sales success in new Bizz and with exceeding your quota.
Furthermore, ideal candidates possess:
- Active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Experience in managing an outside territory is preferred
- Be familiar with the entire sales process – from booking the meeting through to contract
- A natural relationship-builder
- Interest in technical topics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Danish as well as English
- Ability to work from home office or at our office in Copenhagen (Ballerup) and to travel as required
Join Sennheiser Communications' Sales Team for Business Solutions
This newly created position offers you a large degree of autonomy and account responsibility for several countries. You become part of the sales team for the Business Telecommunications market (Headsets & Speakerphones) with reference to the Senior Sales Manager Nordics & Baltics. Through our Sales Excellence Program, we will ensure that you can further develop your competences within sales and negotiation techniques.
Application & Contact
We would like you to start as soon as possible, so send your CV and cover letter today. The vacancy will be closed as soon as we have found our new colleague.
If you have any questions regarding the job please contact Senior Sales Manager, Nordic & Baltic, Gitte Skura on +45 4470 0100.
The company is a powerful joint venture between the German electro acoustics specialist Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG and internationally renowned Danish hearing health care company William Demant Holding Group. The joint venture draws on the experience of the two parent companies that are both global technology leaders in their respective fields.
Established in 2003, Sennheiser Communications A/S has been developing award winning headsets for business professionals and the gaming community from the headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. The success builds on more than 150 years of combined sound heritage, on the latest technologies, and most of all, on our team of committed experts and professionals.
Sennheiser Communications specializes in combining high-end audio and sound reproduction quality with leading hearing aid and advanced digital signal processing technologies for state-of-the-art communication products for call centers, office applications, as well as headsets for gaming and mobile devices.
More information about Sennheiser Communications at www.senncom.com