With more than 70 years of sound excellence, we develop best-in-class headsets and audio solutions and are recognized as one of the most credible brands around. As part of our growth we are now looking to strengthen our Marketing department with a Head of Marketing Communications.
As responsible for our campaign and product launches, the Head of Marketing Communications will manage four project managers and various stakeholders in the marketing department to ensure that we launch great new product packages and a continuously strengthen our premium brand with impactful campaigns.
For this you will focus on understanding customer journeys and on setting the right communication matrix using the full marketing mix. Together with our local marketers this role will evaluate our efforts and continuously improve the way we market ourselves to the professional enterprise market.
You will set the go-to-market process, communication tools and KPI’s together with our markets and management, and you will secure that marketing deliverables are developed and brought to market accordingly.
In summary, your task will include:
- Management of a team of four project managers
- Develop an overall annual communication plan and deliverables that work across all channels together with the marketing team leads
- Develop product launch plans together with the Product Management team
- Project management of our overall communication to the regional marketing teams and partners worldwide
- Continuously develop and evaluate our materials with feedback from our markets
- Effectively track and evaluate our activities and create best practice for markets
- Support business case development from a marketing perspective
To thrive in this position, you should hold the following qualifications:
- Integrated marketing specialist with proven track record from creating 360 campaigns
- Experience with both formal leadership and informal leadership through stakeholders
- Strong strategic communication background with focus on commercial results
- Structured and strong overview of tasks, even in stressed situations
- Used to working in international settings
- You naturally take responsibility and get things done
- Data driven and analytical in your approach to communications
- Fluent in English orally and written
- Great if you have a flair for tech, sound and premium brands
- Great if you have B2B experience; as we both work with trade, channel, brand marketing
You will be a part of a growing team with an international mindset but informal team spirit, where laughs, good discussions and hard work make us tick to go the extra mile. As part of the global marketing team in the headquarters you will experience a dynamic workplace with specialists of sound engineering just a few steps away, but you will also daily interact with sales & marketing colleagues from around the world.
You will report to the Director of Global Marketing and be one of the five marketing team-leaders.
Application & Contact
We look forward to receiving your application, and will be interviewing ongoing, so send your CV and cover letter today. The vacancy will be closed as soon as we have found our new colleague.
If you have any questions regarding the job, please send an email to Bianca Nesgaard, Director of Global Marketing, Enterprise Solutions: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we only accept applications that are submitted through our application system.
The company is a powerful joint venture between the German electro acoustics specialist Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG and internationally renowned Danish hearing health care company William Demant Holding Group. The joint venture draws on the experience of the two parent companies that are both global technology leaders in their respective fields.
Established in 2003, Sennheiser Communications A/S has been developing award winning headsets for business professionals and the gaming community from the headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. The success builds on more than 150 years of combined sound heritage, on the latest technologies, and most of all, on our team of committed experts and professionals.
Sennheiser Communications specializes in combining high-end audio and sound reproduction quality with leading hearing aid and advanced digital signal processing technologies for state-of-the-art communication products for call centers, office applications, as well as headsets for gaming and mobile devices.
More information about Sennheiser Communications at www.senncom.com