At Sennheiser Communications, we're working on providing best-in class headset solutions with a premium customer-centric approach. To get there, we are building our Customer Service and Logistics functions and are seeking a highly driven and motivated colleague to manage the daily operations for the EMEA region. This is an exciting opportunity to build and join a new team with huge growth potential!
Build and grow with us
As we are taking over the responsibility for customer service and distribution from our parent companies, you will be joining us at an exciting point in time, where we build teams, structures and processes.
In this newly created role you will join us at our headquarters, from where you will build your Customer Service & Logistics organization and processes covering the EMEA region. Your key responsibility will be direct and indirect management of a geographically diverse team of 5-6 persons. You will be operating in a matrix structure with multiple stakeholders across the region. You are therefore an experienced and skilled manager of both internal and external stakeholders.
To support your processes, we have already begun rolling-out a new ERP system that will have passed the testing phase once you start with us. Your first task will be to document and roll-out standard operating processes while you take care of the practicalities of setting up a new team in parallel.
Moving forward, you will then be mainly responsible for:
- Ensuring that we have one global way of operating: For this, you will continually define, document, implement and develop operating standards and procedures for B2B Customer Service and align them with other regional Customer Service & Logistics Managers.
- Build & lead your team: You will be managing a mix of direct and indirect reports as well as the regional Third-Party Logistics provider. You will be the day-to-day owner and escalation point for order fulfillment in EMEA and will need to be both proactive and reactive in supporting daily operations all across the region.
- Ensuring that products are delivered in full and on time: You will handle import/export documentation and act as the contract owner and day-to-day contact to the regional Third-Party Logistics Provider and freight forwarders.
Who we are looking for
You need to have:
Your job covers the entire order fulfilment process and we therefore need you to be a versatile and energetic person who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You can negotiate with and manage your multitude of stakeholders consisting of B2B customers, local operational managers, local sales managers, sales representatives, finance, manufacturing, and more. You are calm under pressure and good at prioritising. You either have experience from managing customer service and/or logistics in a B2B environment.
Even better if you have:
- Experience with import/export
- International experience
- Experience with building up processes and teams
- Proven negotiation skills
- Good understanding of ERP and Warehouse Management Systems
- Availability to travel in your region
- Full English proficiency, any other European language is an advantage
Application & Contact
We would like you to start as soon as possible, so send your CV and cover letter already today. The vacancy will be closed as soon as we have found our new colleague.
If you have any questions regarding the job please contact your potential future manager, David Johansen via phone on +45 5618 0335.
Sennheiser Communications A/S, established on 1 January 2003, is a joint venture between the Danish company William Demant Holding A/S and the German company Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG. Based in Copenhagen, the joint venture develops telecommunication products for call centres, office applications and private users, and markets them worldwide. Sennheiser Communications A/S excels in state-of-the-art technologies and outstanding customer service. The joint venture draws on the experience of two companies that are both global market leaders in their respective sectors.