Sennheiser is a global leader in headset and speakerphone solutions for the corporate world, including offices, Unified Communications (UC) environments and Contact Centers. Building on our worldwide success, we are pursuing an exciting expansion plan in the Nordics & Baltics region. Are you ready to step up with us?
Build your success with us
In this newly created role, your mission will be to establish our Enterprise Solutions sales organization (BtB) in the Nordic and Baltic countries and increase our market share in the contact center and office environment (UC) through direct end-customer engagement, and by working closely with our channel partners (distributors & resellers). You will build and lead your sales team and drive the success of our brand by active sales efforts with key accounts. You will report to the Director of Sales, Benelux & Nordics.
- Actively participate in sales activities towards customer portfolio of end customers and channel partners in the Nordics & Baltics
- Participate in the establishment of your team of Key Account Managers (KAM) in the region
- Support and lead assigned direct reports by participating in joint sales activities both with end customers and sales channel partners
- Collaborate with the Benelux & Nordics Sales Director to develop and implement your sales plan and ensure that sales initiatives and actions are aligned with the overall Sennheiser Enterprise Solutions channel objectives and strategy
- Identify and drive marketing actions in close cooperation with the marketing manager for the region that support an increase in sales
- Regularly attend industry events to represent the Sennheiser brand, products and generate sales leads
Is it you, we are looking for?
We imagine you to have approx. 3 years of experience from a similar role as sales manager/lead for a small sales team, and that you got the ability to motivate, coach and work collaboratively with the sales team to meet or exceed goals. Overall, you should bring approx. 5+ years of related sales and industry experience.
Furthermore, you can recognize yourself as:
- Being a self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit
- Possessing strong sales and closing skills with a proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets in your assigned area
- Having a strong understanding of end customers, channel partners, and market dynamics
- Being an active listener with excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Having experience from a B2B organization and with indirect sales techniques
- Having a competitive drive with an intense focus to win with the team
- An excellent communicator in verbal and written English, any Nordic language is considered an advantage
- Work location is our headquarters in Ballerup, Copenhagen, and you can travel as required
Join Sennheiser’s Sales Team for Enterprise Solutions
This newly created position offers you a large degree of autonomy, team leadership and sales responsibility for the Nordics & Baltics area. You become part of the Enterprise Solutions sales team (Headsets & Speakerphones) with reference to the Sales Director for Benelux & Nordics. Through our Sales Excellence Program, we will ensure that you can further develop your competences within sales, coaching and negotiation techniques.
We will start interviewing as soon as we have qualified candidates and the start date is as soon as possible.
Please remember to attach your motivated application and a current CV in English only.
Sennheiser Communications A/S, established on 1 January 2003, is a joint venture between the Danish company William Demant Holding A/S and the German company Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG. Based in Copenhagen, the joint venture develops telecommunication products for call centres, office applications and private users, and markets them worldwide. Sennheiser Communications A/S excels in state-of-the-art technologies and outstanding customer service. The joint venture draws on the experience of two companies that are both global market leaders in their respective sectors.