Are you looking for a uniquely international opportunity in your career? Sennheiser Communications seeks an experienced Accounting professional who embarks on a global journey with us and is excited about building a global team and implementing global accounting processes.
Our journey – your global opportunity
Sennheiser Communications is on an exciting transition through which we are expanding boldly and building our own global capabilities in all business functions. Our Finance department is an important backbone to support our worldwide growth and is close to our core business. We therefore expand our accounting team at the headquarters in Denmark and expect to build further teams abroad to oversee central functions.
Your impact makes us grow together
You are part of the wider Finance department, and you will report to and spar with the Director of Finance, A lean and flat structure in a dynamic and open work culture gives you significant independence to shape your role and the performance of your team and our company.
While you build and enhance the mentioned team structure, you will have complete ownership of the overall accounting and tax disciplines. In particular, your position will include the following responsibilities:
- Develop and lead our global team to handle global AP/AR/GL/fixed assets in a collaborative and robust way
- Ensure reliable and efficient accounting and month end closing done with high quality and delivered in due time
- Ensure that all tasks within accounting and treasury are harmonized into one global finance processes setup across existing and new additional sites
- Leadership in driving improved data quality and process optimisation
- Be part of the roll-out and implementation of the global ERP solution including electronic invoice and expense handling (Microsoft Dynamix AX, Basware, Concur)
- Support successful execution of the new group strategy, i.e. make the strategy functional and operational
- Overall responsibility of VAT and tax issues
Are you ready to make a difference?
We seek an experienced Head of Accounting with a proven strong professional background, who is willing to make a difference. Ideally, you are business minded, impactful and assertive, and able to communicate results in a clear and concise manner. You are good at building relationships at all levels and find it natural to take lead in driving change for improved performance. In short, you bring;
- Strong technical accounting understanding also in relation to VAT and Tax rules
- Experience with leading finance transformations and related processes across geographical locations
- Proven leadership experience in leading teams at different geographical locations
- Outstanding team player, skilled at successfully driving team towards unified goals and vision
- Proficiency in English is a strict prerequisite
- Availability to travel approx. 20 days/year
Joining Sennheiser Communications
We offer you a job that is challenging and rewarding at the same time. You will become part of a successful, international company, and you will work with dedicated and enthusiastic colleagues in an informal work environment where your ideas count. At Sennheiser Communications we all share the passion to deliver premium quality in everything we do. State-of-the-art technologies, our international reach, significant influence on your daily work and our steady growth make us a stable employer of choice.
Application and Contact
We would like you to start as soon as possible, so send your CV and cover letter today. The vacancy will be closed as soon as we have found our new colleague.
If you have any questions regarding the job please contact Director of Finance, Jacob Englev on +45 5618 0365.
Sennheiser Communications A/S, established on 1 January 2003, is a joint venture between the Danish company William Demant Holding A/S and the German company Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG. Based in Copenhagen, the joint venture develops telecommunication products for call centres, office applications and the gaming community, and markets them worldwide. Sennheiser Communications A/S excels in state-of-the-art technologies and outstanding customer service. The joint venture draws on the experience of two companies that are both global market leaders in their respective sectors.