Do you have a knack for social media and a passion for premium tech products that make work life more enjoyable for thousands of users every day? We at Sennheiser Communications bring best-in-class headsets and speakerphones to professional users, and we are now looking to expand our Global Marketing team with a professionally experienced Social Media Specialist.
The Social Media Specialist will become part of the Global Marketing team for Business Solutions. Together with our B2B sales teams in Copenhagen and our worldwide subsidiaries, we cover all online & offline marketing and communication activities that ensure a premium positioning and a strong brand and product performance. The position refers to the PR and Social Media Manager.
As our Social Media Specialist, you will contribute to develop and implement our comprehensive social media strategy to increase brand awareness, customer loyalty and other company goals and objectives. The Social Media Specialist will support and work closely with the marketing team and external agencies to seamlessly guide and deliver projects success and ongoing results.
- Develop and execute social media plan in collaboration with PR and Special Media Manager and external agencies
- Develop robust monthly social media content calendar
- Create content that aligns with overall marketing campaigns and provide social media support for product launches, promos, special campaigns
- Manage community and engage with online audiences in both a proactive and a reactive manner
- Track and analyse social media content performance
- Collaborate with and support a multi-disciplinary global team of subject matter experts responsible for the development and continual optimization of social assets
- Continuously investigate and evolve social listening and engagement methods to optimize efforts of social strategy
You are one of those amazing people who know a bit about everything – and you are up-to-date with new gadgets, audio features, developments in the tech industry, as well as general tendencies in work and lifestyle. You have a curious yet analytical mind: You explore trends on blogs, Instagram profiles, podcasts and other media, and can translate them into effective social media initiatives. Your profile is preferably completed by:
- BA/BS in Advertising, Marketing, English, Communications, or related fields
- Well versed in current social media trends, paid social media, community management, and social media management tools
- Advanced knowledge of social media and analytics software
- Experience working with social media management systems
- Strong writing skills – the ability to capture the voice of a brand and execute across multiple platforms
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative writing/original thinking abilities
- Excellent English abilities are a strict requirement
Application and Contact
We would like you to start as soon as possible, so send your CV and cover letter already today.
The vacancy will be closed as soon as we have found our new colleague.
If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact PR & Social Media Manager, Tanja Krebsø on +45 5618 0079.
Sennheiser Communications A/S, established on 1 January 2003, is a joint venture between the Danish company William Demant Holding A/S and the German company Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG. Based in Copenhagen, the joint venture develops telecommunication products for call centres, office applications and private users, and markets them worldwide. Sennheiser Communications A/S excels in state-of-the-art technologies and outstanding customer service. The joint venture draws on the experience of two companies that are both global market leaders in their respective sectors.