With more than 70 years of sound excellence, we develop best-in-class gaming headsets and are recognized in the professional gaming community as one of the most credible brands around. Building on our worldwide success, we now look to realize an ambitious growth plan together with a highly capable Sales Director for the North American region (USA & Canada).
Accelerate your success in a highly dynamic market
We are calling for a sales professional who will play a substantial role in developing our position in the Gaming market in the US & Canada. In this newly created role, your mission will be to provide the direction for sales, profit and trade marketing, to build and lead your sales team and to drive the success of our brand by active sales efforts with key accounts. You will also represent Sennheiser Gaming effectively in our commercial relationships with key customers and at events.
As Sales Director for Gaming, North America, you will focus on:
- Devising, developing and executing the sales strategy for the North American region
- Building strong relationships with key accounts, channel partners and other influencers in the region
- Achieve and/or exceed significant annual revenue targets and providing sound forecasts
- Developing a deep relationship with our global Gaming team (HQ)
- Ensuring the coordination and implementation of local/regional marketing, product marketing and local brand activities
- Laying the foundations for the expansion of a broader sales team in North America and ensuring the team’s growth and constant development through facilitation, coaching and support
- Staying current with competitive activity and organizing sales response to market changes
This position may be placed at our new offices in Somerset, New Jersey or be driven from your home office with frequent travels. You will report into the Director of Marketing, Sales and Product Management, Gaming (HQ).
You have a strong background in sales and/or business development and are capable and comfortable with reaching revenue goals in the FMCG industry/Consumer electronics industry. You thrive in building and launching new businesses and are well-versed in developing accounts and establishing new business relationships. Creating compelling presentations and pitching to executives and decision-makers is second nature to you.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience at regional sales management level
- Experience in developing sales strategies and routes to market
- Experience in managing sales processes and sales department KPI’s
- Ability to analyze sales trends and amend strategies accordingly
- Sound technical competence and problem solving from a commercial perspective
- An established network of contacts within the CE Retail channel
- Inherent entrepreneurial flair with a highly driven and passionate mindset
- Outstanding team player, skilled at successfully driving team towards unified goals and vision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Availability to travel extensively
Joining Sennheiser Communications
We have just been named the best hardware company in Denmark – a recognition of the dedication and expertise that we apply when developing best-in-class audio solutions. Joining us you will be working in a globally growing company with rich opportunities for professional and personal development. At Sennheiser Communications, achieving premium quality is a main target, and you will be part of a dynamic environment characterized by a strong will to win.
Sennheiser Communications A/S, established on 1 January 2003, is a joint venture between the Danish company William Demant Holding A/S and the German company Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG. Based in Copenhagen, the joint venture develops telecommunication products for call centres, office applications and private users, and markets them worldwide. Sennheiser Communications A/S excels in state-of-the-art technologies and outstanding customer service. The joint venture draws on the experience of two companies that are both global market leaders in their respective sectors.