Test Engineer, Embedded Systems
Every day, thousands of people make calls, play games or listen to music with one of our best-in-class headsets widely renowned for its enthralling sound. Software has become paramount to the sound quality, and software development and test are at the heart of the development of headsets. With our continuous growth, we are now looking for a Test Engineer for embedded systems.
Testing best-in-class audio solutions
In this role, you are going to contribute significantly to maintaining our high-quality standards for the future generations of headsets. You will work with telecommunication products that usually have multiple interfaces to phone systems and to numerous PC applications.
As part of our local testing team, you will be involved in the development projects that are executed following agile principles. Your experience in testing methods and tools enable you to plan, coordinate, execute and follow-up on testing activities with our outsourced test teams.
Further, you will act as the test expert who will drive and ensure the quality of our embedded devices across the product portfolio by continuously testing our deliveries. In short, you will focus on:
- Live your technical passion for test for embedded devices in an end-to-end solution
- Hands-on exploratory and acceptance testing
- Follow-up and coordination with test teams in Denmark & India
- Ensure that product quality is made visible during the development projects
- Bug tracking, definition of test requirements and test case management
- Optimization of processes and test tools based on market analysis
For this exciting job opportunity, the following qualifications and skills are indispensable:
- Degree in engineering and 2+ years of experience in testing
- Experience with solving technical test challenges
- Experience with test reporting and issue management tools
- Experience with test processes, and coordination with external partners
- Effective communication skills in written and oral English
The ideal candidate is a thorough and result-oriented person, who thrives with communicating with many interfaces. Broad knowledge within embedded software testing, USB & Bluetooth products, and test automation are considered an advantage in this position.
Joining Sennheiser Communications
ComputerWorld has just named us best hardware company in Denmark – yet another recognition of the dedication and expertise that we apply when developing best-in-class audio solutions. So, no need to say that you will become part of a skilled team of colleagues, who are all working under the same roof. Be prepared to find state-of the-art technologies in a modern environment and to celebrate our joint successes!
Let’s get in contact!
If you are interested in hearing more about the role, contact hiring manager Jan Piil via phone on +45 4470 0109, or HR Consultant Maria Friedrich via LinkedIn.
Sennheiser Communications A/S, established on 1 January 2003, is a joint venture between the Danish company William Demant Holding A/S and the German company Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG. Based in Copenhagen, the joint venture develops telecommunication products for call centres, office applications and private users, and markets them worldwide. Sennheiser Communications A/S excels in state-of-the-art technologies and outstanding customer service. The joint venture draws on the experience of two companies that are both global market leaders in their respective sectors.