Are you an expert on the new IFRS standards and looking for a challenging environment to implement new IFRS guidelines?
A flexible and committed personality with a ‘what can I do for the company’ mindset. You thrive in an environment with ambiguity and uncertainty, in a company designing its structure. You are willing to meet tight deadlines and are looking forward to develop yourself further in a international team.
Support the implementation process of new IFRS guidelines and you are able to determine new financial reporting requirements for the Athlon business. You take care of the preparation of IFRS position papers, update the Athlon accounting manual and contribute to the preparation of the financial statements. In addition to this, you will be accountable for one or more specific recurring reporting activities (e.g. manufacturer lease, monthly upload of data). Athlon Car Lease International has a relative complex financial reporting structure whereby the information requirements for both Athlon and Daimler consolidation should be met.
You have the following profile
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Accounting / Financial reporting
- Strong IFRS knowledge (expert level)
- Experience with writing position papers, maintenance of accounting manuals and preparation of financial statements
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal
- Familiar with project related work
- Proficiency in MS office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
You can expect
The HeadQuarters of Athlon Car Lease International B.V. is located in Almere, the Netherlands. The new Athlon vision:
- We are the leading car leasing & mobility provider engaging Customers and Employees for life.
- We are strong because of our diverse and engaged team. We live a great place to work value.
- Our innovation is driving mobility in the future.
- We are a profitable growth story.
Athlon is all about people. We offer an open minded organization with a professionally challenging yet informal working environment, where you can reach your full potential. We believe your talent can add great value to our skills. In return we offer you the opportunity to build an international career within our leading global finance company.
Our benefits are competitive, and include:
- Depending on experience, a competitive salary (based on 38-hour workweek, including 13th month and holiday allowance)
- 197,6 hours of leave (based on 38-hour workweek)
- Employee Benefits Budget to be used for benefits (e.g. commuting costs, extra hours of leave, etc.)
- Variable bonus based on Athlon results and personal performance
- Laptop and Smartphone to enable you in your work
- Flexible working hours with possibility to work from home (within the scope of your job)
- Company pension scheme
- Member involvement is important to us, therefore, you can spend two working days annually volunteering for a local charity
Athlon is market leader in the field of car leasing and mobility solutions in the Netherlands. In addition to our range of lease cars, we develop efficient and sustainable initiatives in terms of mobility: e-scooter, e-bike, e-lease, mobility card, mobility budget, holiday car, short lease, rental car, sale and lease back, car sharing and consultancy. Athlon is part of Daimler AG.
Thanks to our regional, national and international coverage, we are always close to our customers. At Athlon, you can count on excellent service, competitive prices, innovative products and personal advice. We want to be that excellent leasing company that accompanies its customers on the way towards mobility.
Then we’d love to hear from you before December 10th! Please apply with your CV and motivation letter. For more information you can contact our recruiter, Mieke Harting (0625770113 or email@example.com).
- The selection process will involve an assessment.