Come and help thousands of people who make calls, play games or listen to music with one of our best-in-class headsets and audio devices. Software is paramount to our audio solutions and we are lifting it to new spheres. We therefore look for an Embedded Software Engineer who is excited to develop software for our new generation of wireless products.
Excel in what you like doing the most
You will enter our in-house team of Software developers, where we make sure that you work on what you like doing the most: Developing new embedded Software for cutting-edge audio products. If you have a zest for learning and already bring experience within the key technologies such as Bluetooth, USB and IP-based/mobile telephony accessory protocols that we are using, you are well on the way.
In particular, you will:
- Specify, design, implement, and debug embedded software in C
- Integrate software modules into our internal platform
- Develop protocol software, primarily Bluetooth and telephony standards
- Refine the product specifications together with Product Owner and SCRUM master
- Develop test automation setups
Passion for embedded software
Preferably, you can tick-off the following skills:
- Experience with embedded C programming and scripting in Python or similar
- Distributed development using Git (or similar) and Jenkins (or similar CI/CD tools)
- Knowledge about Bluetooth, USB and telephony standards are considered an advantage
- Proactive learner who can quickly learn about complex software issues
- English fluency is a requirement
Our projects are typically led by us here in Denmark where we conceptualize and develop them in cooperation with our global partners. If your preference is towards becoming or remaining a coding specialist – then this job is already made for you. If you want to try strengths with coordinating our global partners, the door is also open for you to develop into this direction.
At Sennheiser Communications, you meet all business departments in one house with short ways to the colleagues to talk to. We all share the passion and the strong will to deliver premium quality in everything we do. You will find state-of the-art technologies in a modern work environment, an informal work culture, significant influence on your daily work and a manager who ensures that you got the space you need to excel in your role.
Let's get in contact
If you are interested in hearing more about the role, contact hiring manager Tobias Tobiasen via phone on +45 40814409.
Sennheiser Communications A/S, established on 1 January 2003, is a joint venture between the Danish company William Demant Holding A/S and the German company Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG. Based in Copenhagen, the joint venture develops telecommunication products for call centres, office applications and private users, and markets them worldwide. Sennheiser Communications A/S excels in state-of-the-art technologies and outstanding customer service. The joint venture draws on the experience of two companies that are both global market leaders in their respective sectors.