Art Director & in-house Creative team lead
Sennheiser Communications produces some of the finest audio-solutions in the market, and we want to continue showing this through communication materials of best quality. You can now come on board to advance your career in an international organisation where you will have a direct impact on the development of our brand.
Fitting within the wider Marketing and Communications group, our in-house Creatives team develops materials for our two business areas (gaming and corporate business headsets), and provides internal support for HR & Management.
Anything from art direction, conception and creative development to finalization will go through your hands, and you will liaise with external production and creative agencies for the best solutions for each project. You’ll be a brand guardian, conveying the brand vision and ensuring the visual aesthetic and tone-of-voice are consistently communicated across all touch points.
The scope of work is varied and our work includes everything from digital content, website design to sell-in materials, video and visual brand identity. We will also work on internal communications, press kits, invites and events, special projects, corporate videos, creative content for trade shows/events and inspiring sales tools for our wholesale customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creative development and production of communication materials, sell-in material, exhibition and fair materials, preparation of graphic elements for PR, Social Media, digital advertising, websites, videos and similar marketing material
- Being an ambassador for our CVI guidelines, and liaise with external agencies
- Ensure structure and overview of task list/bookings, freelance-needs and working with our external production vendors for print, photo etc.
- Support our markets with revision of local adaptations, campaigns, or need for new ideas e.g. activation ideas for events
- Team lead of 2 graphic designers as well as freelance needs.
You are an entrepreneurial soul who wants to join us with min. 5 years of experience from a creative agency or freelance work. You’ll enjoy mentoring others, sharing knowledge and best practices in the team and strive to continually improve work on both an aesthetic and functional level. In short, you bring:
- Superb creative skills and extensive knowledge with graphic development and digital creative production
- Strive with creative concept development as well as innovative ideas
- Preferably experience with video/interactive media/HTML
- Superuser in Adobe Creative package (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator & Premiere)
- Ability to organize creative resources and projects in a structured & efficient way
- You are adept at balancing – making sure creative goals and business needs are met, being respectful of budgets and meeting the almighty deadline
Application & Preparation
You are proud of the graphic content you are producing and can present 3 projects that you have overseen from idea to finished product. Please attach a portfolio of 3 completed projects (pdf or web link) together with your application.
Please be prepared to send your working files for these projects in case you are invited for an interview.
We review applications and invite candidates for interviews continually, so submit your application (CV + motivation letter + portfolio) as soon as possible.
Sennheiser Communications A/S, established on 1 January 2003, is a joint venture between the Danish company William Demant Holding A/S and the German company Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG. Based in Copenhagen, the joint venture develops telecommunication products for call centres, office applications and private users, and markets them worldwide. Sennheiser Communications A/S excels in state-of-the-art technologies and outstanding customer service. The joint venture draws on the experience of two companies that are both global market leaders in their respective sectors.