Be part of our team!
AT&S is one of the global technology leaders and the largest European producer of printed circuit boards with more than 10.000 employees worldwide, plants in Austria, China, India and Korea and Sales Offices around the globe. To facilitate our continuous global policy of expansion, we are constantly looking for young talents and experienced professionals with high commitment and ideas that make a difference. Engagement and flexibility are essential factors for our consequent policy of expansion. To enhance our newly created Corporate Strategy Implemenation & Transformation (SI&T) team at our AT&S Headquarters in Leoben (AT) we are seeking to fill the position
Program Manager -
Strategy Implementation & Transformation
- Support strategy planning and implementation, oversee its progress and manage stage deadlines, budgets, key activities etc.
- Plan, organize and monitor complex strategic programs within the company and with external strategic partners such as consultants etc.
- Participate in the evaluation of suitable corporate strategies and supporting initiatives
- Coordinating cross-functional activities to improve performance
- Organize and coordinate programs and act as program promoter or manager
- Resolve and escalate program’s issues
- Collaborate with internal and external strategy key stakeholders and decision makers
- Minimum 5+ years work experience in a Program Manager position, preferably in the Electronic or Semiconductor industry
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Microelectronics etc.
- MBA and/or a Project Management Certificate is beneficial
- Profound technical and business knowledge of the electronics industry and the markets
- Profound MS Office skills
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Team player with a positive attitude, accountable, open-minded and intercultural awareness
- Fluency in English and German skills are beneficial
- Willingness to travel
- Personal and professional growth opportunities in a multinational, dynamic company
- Opportunity to make an impact and contribute to the development of a growth company
- A vibrant, positive and rewarding working atmosphere
- Excellent working conditions and a competitive compensation package
If you are looking for a new challenging task please send us your application and your detailed resume. It´s just a click to apply online and we are looking forward to it.
Your HR Team!
Our salary packages are competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration. In accordance with the Austrian collective labour agreement, we advise you that the minimum gross annual salary for this role is 80.000,- Euro.