Be part of our team!
AT&S is one of the global technology leaders and the largest European producer of printed circuit boards with more than 10.000 employees worldwide, plants in Austria, China, India and Korea and Sales Offices around the globe. To facilitate our continuous global policy of expansion, we are constantly looking for young talents and experienced professionals with high commitment and ideas that make a difference. Engagement and flexibility are essential factors for our consequent policy of expansion. To expand our successful Corporate Purchasing team in our Headquarter in Leoben (AT) we are looking for a
Manager Strategic Purchasing - Semiconductor (m/f)
- Group-wide responsibility for Strategic Purchasing of components
- Ensuring competitive advantages for AT&S in terms of technology, cost structure and supplier quality in relation to our competitors
- Ensuring compliance, accordance and implementation of the strategy for components and embedding-materials with the Group Strategy
- Conducting Quarterly Reviews of Strategic Suppliers
- Group-wide leadership of the Commodity Purchasing Team and the interdisciplinary Commodity Teams
- Interface between our Business Units, Engineering and Supplier Quality Control
- Recognized Bachelor/Master Degree in a technical field (e.g. semiconductor, electronics, industrial engineering or similar technical background)
- 5+ years’ experience in Strategic Purchasing in a leading role in an international, high-volume, semiconductor production company
- Profound knowledge and experience in strategic planning and SCM processes in the semiconductor industry
- IT proficiency especially in Excel and SAP
- Resiliant professional with analytical mindset, affinity for numbers and ability to work under pressure
- Teamplayer, who enjoys working in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural settings
- Excellent English and German communication skills
- Highly flexible in terms of travelling
- A vibrant, positive and rewarding working atmosphere with a flat hierarchy
- Excellent working conditions
- Personal and professional growth opportunities in an innovative, multinational, dynamic company
If you are looking for a new challenging task please send us your application and your detailed resume. It´s just a click to apply online and we are looking forward to it.
Your HR Team!
Our salary packages are competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration. In accordance with the Austrian collective labour agreement, we advise you that the minimum gross annual salary for this role is XXXXXX,- Euro.