Be part of our team!
AT&S is one of the global technology leaders and the largest European producer of printed circuit boards with more than 10.000 employees worldwide, plants in Austria, China, India and Korea and Sales Offices around the globe. To facilitate our continuous global policy of expansion, we are constantly looking for young talents and experienced professionals with high commitment and ideas that make a difference. Engagement and flexibility are essential factors for our consequent policy of expansion. To expand our successful Business Unit Advanced Packaging team in our Headquarter in Leoben (Austria) we are looking for a
Manager IC Test Systems (m/f)
- Define and set up a test infrastructure for functional tests of prototypes and HVM (high volume manufacturing)
- Optimize the internal product design – Design for Testability (DfT) and Design for Manufacturing (DfM)
- Train new test engineers, fellow engineers and/or technicians in the areas of test techniques, methods and strategies
- Work with vendors and suppliers of test and handling systems and test interface hardware and software to create new and/or improved testsolutions
- Create Intellectual Property in the fields of IC Packaging and Packaging Tests
- Master of Science and/or PhD in Physics and/or Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of professional experience, with a background in IC Packaging
- Experience with automated test setups (ATE and/or bench setups) is an advantage
- Open-minded out-of-the-box thinker with strong intercultural competence
- Full English proficiency written and oral
- Willingness and ability to cooperate, lead, learn and evolve
- Willingness to travel abroad
- A vibrant, positive and rewarding working atmosphere
- Excellent working conditions
- Tailored business training and career development possibilities in a multinational, dynamic company
If you are looking for a new challenging task please send us your application and your detailed resume. It´s just a click to apply online and we are looking forward to it.
The minimum annual gross salary for this role is 60.000,- Euro. Our salary packages are competitive and will take individual qualifications and experience into consideration.