Are you looking for new and exciting challenges in a fast growing company?
Are you outgoing and attracted to new challenges? Do you want to take part in placing Salesforce at the top of the agenda for our customers and to optimize and integrate Salesforce solutions in some of the largest companies in Sweden? If yes – we need you!
As a Salesforce consultant you will be a part of a strong and expanding team working with projects both nationally and abroad. Your ability to understand the customers’ needs and ensuring solid working relations with the customer are necessary in order to carry through a successful Salesforce project. Responsibilities vary between business consulting, requirements management, administration, development, testing, training and documentation.
You will be a part of our Salesforce team in Stockholm and will be working together with highly skilled Salesforce consultants.
Your main job responsibilities will be:
- Gathering and documenting requirements;
- Developing test plans and leading testing cycles (both QA and UAT).
- Developing training materials and conducting training sessions.
- Analysing and cleansing data files (in Excel, text, etc.);
- Extracting data from, and loading files into, Salesforce;
- Designing and generating Salesforce reports and dashboards.
Salesforce App Builder responsibilities:
- Building objects and fields;
- Building validation rules;
- Building page layouts;
- Defining and building calculated fields;
- Creating workflows;
- Defining security with roles, groups, profiles, permission sets, and field-level security.
You will get
- A strong network and highly skilled colleagues.
- The possibility to work with some of the most exiting Salesforce projects in Sweden.
- Colleagues in an informal organization that are driven by great engagement. We remember to have fun while working.
- Skilled colleagues willing to share knowledge – one of our priorities.
- A culture of continued growth and success.
- Good career opportunities with focus on professional as well as personal development – we know that our employees are our primary resource and act accordingly with focus on education and development. We actively work on strengthening our internal network.
- Attractive employment terms.
We believe that
- You are a Certified Salesforce consultant
- You have experience working in a client-facing, consulting environment.
- You have experience demonstrating competence in the roles and responsibilities described above.
- You are a team player with a positive and engaging spirit.
- You are a good listener, independent, take initiative, enthusiastic – and are aware of project and team decisions.
- You thrive and work well in the consultant role – outgoing with good communication skills
- You have a solid educational background preferably with certifications within one or more of the following area
Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator
Certified Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant
Certified Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant
Certified Salesforce Platform App Builder
Certified Salesforce Pardot Specialist
- You speak and write fluent English.
- You are willing to travel, primarily within Sweden.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Send us a few words about yourself as well as your CV and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
You are welcome to contact us if you have questions to the position or itelligence as an employer.:
Chief Architect, Richard Dearn
itelligence is a fast-growing international IT company. itelligence is a full service provider delivering everything from business consulting to implementation of solutions, including hosting services and support. itelligence employ more than 7.000 highly qualified people in 25 countries divided in 5 regions. In the Nordic region, itelligence employ over 500 people in Denmark, Norway and Sweden.