At Hyundai, you’ll be working within a fast-paced, challenging environment, where you’ll be encouraged to push boundaries and challenge convention. As a global automotive manufacturer, and one of the fastest growing, you’ll have the opportunity to work within an international business environment, and grow with the Company. We believe that the future of our organisation lies in the passion and capabilities of individual members, and commit to supporting and developing them to their full potential.
If you believe you have the experience and skills for this role, and share our passion for rethinking what's possible, and exceeding customer expectations, we warmly invite you to apply.
Sales Support Executive - Intern Placement
|Senior Sales Operations Executive
Type of Contract:
|One Year Intern Placement
SALES SUPPORT EXECUTIVE - ONE YEAR INTERNSHIP - HIGH WYCOMBE
Are you a second year student and keen to prove yourself in a fast-paced business environment? Do you want real responsibility and accountability? Do you want to be involved with a variety of tasks and learn at a fast pace? Then it's time you launched your career with Hyundai Motor UK.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
In a fast-paced and constantly changing environment like ours, every day is completely different and although we can't be specific about what you'll actually be doing hour-to-hour, one thing you can be sure of is you will be getting to grips with genuine responsibility and accountability. You will learn all about your department and what it does, get stuck in and do whatever's needed to support your team.
As the Sales Support Intern, you will play a key role within a successful commercial team and gain invaluable business experience. You will be responsible for providing Sales Operations support for the Field Sales team and actively contribute to our sales targets in addition to attending industry events.
- Complete analytical work relating to the regular & ad hoc reports generated or requested by Divisional Management.
- Problems solve and provide sales / administrative support for the Field team (Sales & Aftersales) and dealers when required.
- Provide office based cover for the field-based team during times of holiday and sickness under request of line management.
- Interface with field teams for the co-ordination and organisation of meetings and team activities
- Franchising and Network development admin.
- Accurate completion and analysis of all reports on a timely basis
- Act as a point of contact for dealers and field team. To act on and take ownership for the co-ordination and feedback of information to all relevant parties.
- Proactively problem solve within the dealer network to ensure the efficient running of the Department.
- Provide cover for the department including compilation of weekly sales forecasts, and maintaining the integrity of all Sales Operations databases.
- Provide cover for all other Sales Operations functions
- Develop strong professional relationships with all Dealer Principals, their staff and field teams.
- Resolve all dealer queries through close liaison with the field team, and all internal departments.
- Book and manage dealer and team meetings.
- Provide administrative support to Sales Operations Management, where necessary in terms of absence or specific projects.
- Provide cover for all internal Sales Operations Departmental team functions.
- Proactive liaison and action to build on dealer network retention.
- Gain experience of field based roles in agreement with Divisional Management Head
- Develop strong relationships with all support functions.
- Management and Organisation of information for Regional reviews
- Collation of campaign related info and resolution of payment queries.
- Maintenance of all target information and reporting.
- Creation of dealer visit paperwork, providing a concise document for senior management to use.
- Proactive liaison with the Finance Department to coordinate the month end close and the manual bonus budget reconciliation.
- Collate and process Financial Support requests on SAP in line with budgetary agreements.
- Management of Dealerweb sub-license agreements and billing
- Coordination of the Commercial Vehicles Programme – communications and Point of Sale materials.
- Aftersales Support internally and with the field
- Coordination of dealer programmes and incentives e.g. Korea Trips, New York Incentive, etc
- Management of Colour Frog order and circulation to the Dealer network
- High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong organisational and problem solving skills
- Advanced PC Skills, with the ability to create spreadsheets and manipulate data
- Ability to analyse data and highlight key findings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly confidential
- Strong customer service orientation
- Team Player
Closing date for applications is Monday 7th January 2019. Successful candidates will be contacted shortly afterwards and invited to attend an Assessment centre, which will take place in February 2019.
Your actual start date will depend on your availability and the needs of the department you'll be working in. We aim to have you in place by June or July 2019, which will end the following summer. Dates will be confirmed at a later stage.
All Internship roles are based at our head office in High Wycombe and offer a salary of £17,500, and a range of benefits including 25 days holiday, a car leasing option and many more.
HOW TO APPLY
Upload your CV AND your covering letter.
Your cover letter, in no more than 100 words, should tell us “Why Me!” - Why are you the most suitable candidate for our Sales Support Intern placement?
Become part of a Global Company with a history of success and ambitious plans for the future. Please apply by creating your Candidate Profile and attaching your application documents in English.