At Hyundai, you’ll be working within a fast-paced, challenging environment, where you’ll be encouraged to push boundaries and challenge convention. As a global automotive manufacturer, and one of the fastest growing, you’ll have the opportunity to work within an international business environment, and grow with the Company. We believe that the future of our organisation lies in the passion and capabilities of individual members, and commit to supporting and developing them to their full potential.
If you believe you have the experience and skills for this role, and share our passion for rethinking what's possible, and exceeding customer expectations, we warmly invite you to apply.
Marketing Executive - Intern Placement
|Product Planning Manager
Type of Contract:
|One Year Intern Placement
MARKETING EXECUTIVE - ONE YEAR INTERNSHIP - HIGH WYCOMBE
Are you a second year student and keen to prove yourself in a fast-paced business environment? Do you want real responsibility and accountability? Do you want to be involved with a variety of tasks and learn at a fast pace? Then it's time you launched your career with Hyundai Motor UK.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
In a fast-paced and constantly changing environment like ours, every day is completely different and although we can't be specific about what you'll actually be doing hour-to-hour, one thing you can be sure of is you will be getting to grips with genuine responsibility and accountability. You will learn all about your department and what it does, get stuck in and do whatever's needed to support your team.
As the Marketing Intern, you will have the chance to be involved in a whole range of different areas, have responsibility for Market Intelligence, analysing trends and providing insights which will help shape the future of our cars and marketing campaigns. You will provide a range of support for the team during the launch phase from providing information to internal and external stakeholders, developing communication initiatives to supporting events where the cars are brought to life.
- Research and development of appropriate, timely and actionable intelligence at a competitor, industry and legislative level to measure the impact and opportunities for Hyundai product and the wider business
- Development and publication of regular reporting for the Senior Management of HMUK, HME and HMC including Value Analysis and consumer incentives/pricing reviews
- In depth competitor tracking to inform the Product team and Senior Management of HMUK, including evaluating and improving methods of communicating such information
- Be the go-to Product Expert on the external JATO database system (vehicle sales and specification database)
- Manage the Product section of the internal web-based iNet system to ensure up-to-date information is clearly and accurately communicated in a timely manner to internal staff and the dealer network
- Support the Product team with on-going product development including new model development and lifecycle activities
- Manage the collation and submission of information to support the launch of a vehicle (insurance group ratings, residual value, MVRIS etc.)
- Coordinate brochure, price list and website review and feedback to ensure accurate and timely development of customer facing literature
- Assist with the development of product content for the Knowledge Packs to ensure timely and accurate information is made available for the dealer network, agencies and internal staff
- Support the Product team with Product Database input, maintenance and verification
- Provide support alongside the appropriate Senior Product Manager/Product Manager at various events including product launches, dealer training, internal staff events etc.
- Co-ordinate competitor product swaps when required
- Manage the pre-production car calendar and bookings with key focus on prioritizing the availability of any car for a variety of key cross-business events and evaluations
- High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong organisational and problem solving skills
- Advanced PC Skills, with the ability to create spreadsheets and manipulate data
- Ability to analyse data and highlight key findings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly confidential
- Strong customer service orientation
- Team Player
Closing date for applications is Monday 7th January 2019. Successful candidates will be contacted shortly afterwards and invited to attend an Assessment centre, which will take place in February 2019.
Your actual start date will depend on your availability and the needs of the department you'll be working in. We aim to have you in place by June or July 2019, which will end the following summer. Dates will be confirmed at a later stage.
All Internship roles are based at our head office in High Wycombe and offer a salary of £17,500, and a range of benefits including 25 days holiday, a car leasing option and many more.
HOW TO APPLY
Upload your CV AND your covering letter.
Your cover letter, in no more than 100 words, should tell us “Why Me!” - Why are you the most suitable candidate for our Product Marketing Intern placement?
Become part of a Global Company with a history of success and ambitious plans for the future. Please apply by creating your Candidate Profile and attaching your application documents in English.