At Hyundai, you’ll be working within a fast-paced, challenging environment, where you’ll be encouraged to push boundaries and challenge convention. As a global automotive manufacturer, and one of the fastest growing, you’ll have the opportunity to work within an international business environment, and grow with the Company. We believe that the future of our organisation lies in the passion and capabilities of individual members, and commit to supporting and developing them to their full potential.
If you believe you have the experience and skills for this role, and share our passion for rethinking what's possible, and exceeding customer expectations, we warmly invite you to apply.
Fleet Commercial Assistant - Intern Placement
|Senior Sales Operations Executive
Type of Contract:
|One Year Intern Placement
FLEET COMMERCIAL ASSISTANT - ONE YEAR INTERNSHIP - HIGH WYCOMBE
Are you a second year student and keen to prove yourself in a fast-paced business environment? Do you want real responsibility and accountability? Do you want to be involved with a variety of tasks and learn at a fast pace? Then it's time you launched your career with Hyundai Motor UK.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
In a fast-paced and constantly changing environment like ours, every day is completely different and although we can't be specific about what you'll actually be doing hour-to-hour, one thing you can be sure of is you will be getting to grips with genuine responsibility and accountability. You will learn all about your department and what it does, get stuck in and do whatever's needed to support your team.
As the Fleet Sales Intern, you will play a key role within a successful commercial team and gain invaluable business experience. You will liaise with a variety of Customers, Dealers, Suppliers and Contractors to support the Field Sales team and actively contribute to our sales targets in addition to attending industry events.
- To support the field team with all administrative duties
- Work in liaison with the team to ensure sign off for all finance proposals
- Support and assist the fleet team with the issuing of all new contracts
- Responsible for the design and delivery of the tender process and act as the first point of contact for all tender queries
- Collate, prepare and circulate ‘Whole Life Cost’ monthly stats to the fleet team
- Compile and analyse all sales data and statistics
- Design comprehensive fleet presentations
- Support with Fleet Marketing initiatives
- Marketing and communications support materials and activity for the Fleet CRM strategy and system
- Fleet Lead Generation strategy and system
- New product launches
- Marketing activity around the World Cup
- National and local Fleet shows
- Ride and drive events to key Contract Hire and Leasing partners
- General administrative support where required
- High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong organisational and problem solving skills
- Advanced PC Skills, with the ability to create spreadsheets and manipulate data
- Ability to analyse data and highlight key findings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly confidential
- Strong customer service orientation
- Team Player
Closing date for applications is Monday 7th January 2019. Successful candidates will be contacted shortly afterwards and invited to attend an Assessment centre, which will take place in February 2019.
Your actual start date will depend on your availability and the needs of the department you'll be working in. We aim to have you in place by June or July 2019, which will end the following summer. Dates will be confirmed at a later stage.
All Internship roles are based at our head office in High Wycombe and offer a salary of £17,500, and a range of benefits including 25 days holiday, a car leasing option and many more.
HOW TO APPLY
Upload your CV AND your covering letter.
Your cover letter, in no more than 100 words, should tell us “Why Me!” - Why are you the most suitable candidate for our Fleet Sales Intern placement?
Become part of a Global Company with a history of success and ambitious plans for the future. Please apply by creating your Candidate Profile and attaching your application documents in English.