At Hyundai, you’ll be working within a fast-paced, challenging environment, where you’ll be encouraged to push boundaries and challenge convention. As a global automotive manufacturer, and one of the fastest growing, you’ll have the opportunity to work within an international business environment, and grow with the Company. We believe that the future of our organization lies in the passion and capabilities of individual members, and commit to supporting and developing them to their full potential.
If you believe you have the experience and skills for this role, and share our passion for rethinking what's possible, and exceeding customer expectations, we warmly invite you to apply.
|Titre du poste:
||Cost Controlling Assistant (H/F) - Internship
French Internship agreement
Job purpose :
During your internship, you will have the opportunity to work with the Chief of Finance and the Cost Controlling department. Your main goal will be to support the CFO and the cost controlling activity. You will follow up these key responsabilities :
- Support for CFO for unplanned group reports & translations (French – Korea);
- Participation to the implementation of the new finance tool and help for team using the tool;
- Follow up of the action plan for old stock;
Personal specification :
- Korean speaking/writing (Native)
- Fluent in French to be able to communicate with French team members
- Fluent in English (international language used in the group)
- Knowledge on Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point)
- First job experience in a Korean company would be appreciated
Recruitment condition :
- Internship of minimum 6 month, with French training agreement
- Starting date : from end of September
- Compensation : to be determined according to the student profile
- Company based in La Garenne-Colombes (near Paris-La Défense)
Ecrivez avec nous les succès à venir et d'ambitieux projets pour demain.
Nous vous invitons à créer votre profil de candidat en y joignant votre CV et votre lettre de motiviation en anglais et en français.