Career Opportunities: Senior Solution Designer (m/f) for Robotics (HRC) and Automation (53731)
Requisition ID 53731 - Posted 04/19/2018 - Germany - Germany - Bayern - Research & Development, Engineering - Professionals - Voith Robotics - München
Voith Robotics offers state-of-the-art lightweight robot technology paired with the assets and domain know-how of Voith, a global technology group. With our global scale and industry knowledge, we offer a full system to maximize usage of collaborative robotic products for industries like logistics, healthcare, consumer electronics, and more.
We are looking for you as
Senior Solution Designer (m/f) for Robotics (HRC) and Automation
Job ID 53731 | located in Munich
Join our dynamic team at Voith Robotics and help our customers to bring automation to the next level!
As a Lead Solution Designer (m/f) you are the mastermind behind the most complex and challenging automation solutions, based on our collaborative robot Panda. You will lead, guide, and consult our Solution Designers to leverage our customers’ performance and processes.
Your new tasks:
- Plan and implement innovative large scale automation projects, based on our collaborative robot
- Lead, guide, and consult our solution designers in complex projects
- Develop new automation solutions from scratch
- Further develop our solution design approaches and concepts
- Support our Sales team with demonstrations and workshops for customers
- Collaborate with our app-developers in order to expand Voith Robotics’ solutions
- Continuously develop and expand your own Robotics and automation knowledge
Your job profile:
- Enthusiasm for Robotics, automation and IoT, as well as Industry 4.0
- Extensive experience, spanning several years, in automation engineering, with SPS/ NC/ PC- and fieldbus systems, and control technology. Robotics experience is a plus
- Proven track record in leading complex automation projects
- Deep manufacturing process knowledge, ideally gained at a leading global manufacturing company or a renowned global consultancy
- Experience in (HRC-) risk assessments
- High proficiency in project and program management, ideally with experience in agile process models like SCRUM
- Solution-oriented and hands-on mentality
- Analytical, independent, and responsible way of working
- Flexibility and passion to work in a complex and dynamic environment
- Willingness to travel
- Successful degree in Electrical Engineering, Automation Engineering or a similar field
Why join Voith Robotics?
Qualified, motivated and loyal employees are the engine for our innovative capability and competitiveness. The willingness to think ahead and an enthusiasm for technology is what all Voithians have in common. We search for employees that are respectful team players and as diverse as our markets. At Voith Robotics we combine the creativity and the spirit of a innovative high-tech company with the experience and the footprint of a global technology group, creating the best of both worlds. Use your chance – at Voith Robotics.
Become a Voithian
Sounds like you? Apply now and join Voith Robotics! If you are interested in this position, please send us your application using the link at the bottom of this page.
[Not translated in selected language]