Within Capgemini we strongly focus on protecting our customers and their services against all different kind of cyber threats. Our Cybersecurity team plays an important role in improving and assessing the digital security for our clients in both the private and public sector.
At Capgemini we believe cybersecurity to be a business enabler and encourage to have a well-defined security management framework and proper security governance in place. With your up-to-date knowledge of security, you will help our clients to create, maintain and improve their security management framework & governance setup or assess the compliance thereof to minimise their risk exposure.
For our cybersecurity team we are looking for motivated Security Framework & Governance Specialists who are ready for the next step in their career.
You help the client to be 'in control' of their cybersecurity threat landscape. In doing so, you take the customer into the awareness of their vulnerabilities, identify weaknesses and the role of the organization, including their employees. You maintain contact with managers and senior executives within the organization and guide them in developing – implementing - maintaining a strategy for a secure and stable organization.
Your activities will include:
- Supervise and conduct the implementation of security frameworks and controls;
- Support, update and assess the customer security framework and the implementation thereof;
- Creation of reports and evaluations based on evidences;
- Identification of risks, threats and their related mitigations based upon the client’s risk appetite;
- Advise on security measures aimed at both business and IT;
- Making project proposals for the acquisition of new assignments.
You are a professional with a proactive attitude who understands the consequences and implications of new developments around cybersecurity. As Security Framework & Governance Specialist you are customer oriented and able to see new business opportunities to strengthen and secure the customer’s business objectives.
While performing your day to day job you want to be challenged and you use your passion for security to inspire others and keep up with the continuously evolving domain of cybersecurity. You enjoy working both independently or in team and cooperation with multiple disciplines does not give you cold feet.
- A degree in the area of - or equivalent to - computer security, computer science and/or proven experience of at least five years in the field of information security and cybersecurity;
- Dutch or French speaking with a good operational knowledge of the second national language and English;
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Knowledge of frameworks and methodologies such as ISO 27001, ISO 31000, COBIT, CIS, OWASP, ISF, NIST;
- Possession of Industry recognised certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, CCSP, CCFP and CGEIT is an advantage;
- Analytic mindset, problem solver and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of information security techniques and tooling as well as methodologies.
Capgemini is committed in helping you to achieve your potential and offers you a competitive remuneration package. Together, we’ll determine the career path that will take you as far as you want to go. At Capgemini, you have the opportunity to benefit from merit-based promotion, build your network, grow your knowledge and participate in and contribute to a global team that acts with passion, commitment and integrity. There are different kinds of opportunities available to you in our Outsourcing, Technology or Consulting discipline and the major industries we serve.
Play a role in the team. Use your insight and intellect to influence and lead. Capgemini offers you the freedom to be outstanding.