itelligence is a fast-growing international IT company and one of the world’s leading SAP partners. itelligence is a full service provider delivering everything from business consulting to implementation of SAP solutions, including hosting services and support. Furthermore, we are Tableau’s preferred partner in the Nordics in delivering Business Analytics solutions. itelligence employ more than 7.000 highly qualified people in 24 countries divided in 5 regions. In the Nordic region, itelligence employ over 400 people in Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
The HR team in itelligence is dedicated to providing our customers with HR solutions that can enable our customers to fulfill their HR strategy. We are one of the largest SuccessFactors partners in the world with more than 250 certified, highly skilled consultants. itelligence understand that implementing a new HCM platform/system is only a part of making HR a success. We work with our clients to ensure that all five areas of transformation (Process, organization, master data, enabling technology
and KPI’s) are addressed in our HR projects.
We are looking for a new Sales Manager with focus on HR, that can communicate best practice approaches related to HR Business processes from recruiting to retirement (Talent Management, and Core HR). Your market is the Nordics (Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland) and a team of highly skilled and dedicated consultants will support you.
We offer you:
- The possibility to work with some of the leading companies in the Nordics
- Colleagues in an informal organization that are driven by great engagement. We remember to have fun while working.
- Skilled colleagues willing to share knowledge – one of our priorities
- A culture of continued growth and success.
- Good career opportunities with focus on professional as well as personal development.
- Attractive employment terms.
We expect that you:
- You have worked with sales, likely if sales based on Business Processes You have experience / worked with HR
- You are a good listener, independent, take initiative and you are enthusiastic
- You are a team player with a positive and engaging spirit
- It is a benefit if you are familiar with one or more of the following systems: SuccessFactors, PeopleDoc, WalkMe and it.DQ Guardian or other Cloud HCM solutions.
- You speak and write one of the Nordic languages and English.
- You are willing to travel, primarily in the Nordic.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Send us a few words about yourself as well as your CV and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
You are welcome to contact us if you have questions to the position or itelligence as an employer.:
+45 6128 0061