A WORLD LEADER IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
City: North Brunswick
State: New Jersey
The Program Manager will provide technical support to consultants, manage a functional team and coordinate client service excellence. The Program Manager will report to the National Practice Leader for Real Estate Environmental Services and will be responsible for a functional P&L and technical performance.
· Provide field and technical support to Principal, Staff and Associate Consultants.
· Coordinates the implementation of client projects within set organizational procedures and standards controlling the quality, time and budget targets, and managing the associated risks
· Manage projects with a value of up to $1MM and clients with value of up to $2MM
· Evaluates and verifies employee performance through the review of completed work assignments and work techniques, internal employee review and professional development programs.
· Manage a team of 5 – 30 FTE
· Responsible for functional P&L of up to $2MM
· Ensures compliance with all environmental, health and safety regulations, and keeps abreast of any changes to laws and regulations that impact the organization.
· Performs a variety of complex tasks.
· Leads and directs the work of others.
· A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
· Serves as contact with all federal, state, and local regulatory agencies.
· Expert level knowledge with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
· Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Education: B.S. required, M.S. Desired
· Must hold certification/registrations in functional area; NJ LSRP Required
· Minimum 10+ years related experience
· Has strong P&L and staff management experience
· Utilization goal of ~50%
· Anticipated travel 30%.
Desired Additional Skills
· Professional certification and affiliation/activity with professional organizations.
· Work with the HSE functional groups and cross-sell with BVNA Divisions
· Maintain an understanding of the scope of service offered nationally by BVNA.
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below: