Astellas Global Quality Assurance is recruiting for a QA Manager to support QAE Senior Managers and Directors in the assurance of high quality consistency of development and commercial products and ingredients for EMEA region.
Office based – Chertsey, Surrey, with some International travel
Salary - Competitive salary and benefits
Opening Date - 24th July 2017
Closing Date for Applications - 4th September 2017
Your role as QA Manager is to develop effective relationships with QAA and QAJAO colleagues and other Astellas stakeholders (including CRQA, PV, Legal, Operations, Regulatory, Medical, Affiliates and Technology functions) in order to support QAE Senior Managers and Directors in the assurance of high quality consistency of development and commercial products and ingredients for EMEA region.
Skills & Experience
- Pharma sector experience with strong customer focus; in multi-disciplinary, matrix and cross-cultural settings.
- Comprehensive understanding and proven track record operating within QA in a manufacturing and/or affiliate environment
- Proven experience operating within Global QA projects to include cross-border working, regulatory authorities knowledge in country/region and variances to navigate to appropriate solutions etc.
- Extensive track-record of leading QA planning process with excellent organisational and collaboration skills in progressively more complex and virtual teams
- Experience of liaising and collaborating closely with PV, Regulatory Affairs, Medical Affairs and Health Authorities (HA’s) in a compliance and robust manner.
- Excellent communication skills to work with diverse teams both locally and virtually, and ability to demonstrate sensitivity to cultural differences
- Sensitivity to interact with emerging markets and various levels of ‘maturity’ in QA model in order to help them harmonise, knowledge share and ultimately implement best practice techniques in QA.
- Proven compliance expertise; to understand and comply with industry laws and relevant regulations including emerging market legislation i.e. Russia, Turkey, Middle East etc.
- Coaching and collaboration skills to interact across cultures - and at various levels of management and personnel - to achieve shared goals.
- Demonstrable examples of ability to share expertise and coach teams to promote knowledge sharing.
- Proven ability to influence, and appropriately challenge and engage diverse senior stakeholders.
- Fluent in written and verbal business English and a second language from EMEA region. Distinct advantage if a language from emerging markets e.g. Russian, Turkish, Arabic etc. (emerging markets languages).
- Graduate or equivalent professional qualification and/or proven expertise (including willingness to work towards Qualified Person status and develop further within QAE specialisms).
· A challenging and diversified job in an international setting
· Good career opportunities
· Inspiring work climate
· Attractive remuneration package