Senior Manager Heraeus Electronics Academy (f/m)
Heraeus, the technology group headquartered in Hanau, Germany, is a leading international family-owned company formed in 1851. We create high-quality solutions for our customers and strengthen their long-term competitiveness by combining material expertise with technological know-how. Our ideas are focused on important issues such as the environment, energy, health, mobility and industrial applications. In the 2016 financial year, Heraeus generated revenues without precious metals of €2.0 bn and a total revenue of €21.5 bn. Our promise to over 12,400 employees in about 40 countries is to enable them to develop their own ideas and to drive them forward.
Your role and responsibilities:
We are looking for a Learning Professional as Senior Manager Heraeus Electronics Academy. Main tasks will be building up and designing our new global academy as strategic element in our growth positioning as solution provider. In this new position you will take an active part as Change Agent and bring in your entrepreneurial approach. You can bring in your strong conceptual skill in setting up our new high-class international Academy to a variety of audiences. These audiences include: customers, industry firms and individuals, Heraeus staff as well as representatives. One future perspective will be broaden the Academy by local rollouts on our sites and maintaining with continues improvement. In this position, you can grow personally with the success of the Academy and contribution to our global organization. This position will ensure that the appropriate learning & development activities are in place to deliver the highest level of support possible for all employees of the Heraeus Group. In this capacity, the individual will play a key role in improving the productivity of Heraeus. Your tasks include requirement analysis, compiling of quotes and creation of needed learning? content including their implementation with experts. You will identify, develop, and deliver systems training, as well as coordinate with external training providers to deliver specialized and effective training. You will lead and/or participate with stakeholders in identifying and evaluating appropriate training opportunities. The role will serve as the lead with internal user groups in implementing effective delivery of systems training, conducting assessments, and evaluating the effectiveness of implemented training solutions. Additionally, you are responsible for developing and maintaining strong working relationships with internal user groups to improve the use of best practices and reporting outcomes to management. You will interface regularly with 3rd party vendors to plan and coordinate training for all Heraeus employees and members of the management.
What is required for your role:
- Academic degree in engineering or materials science or other academic background (e.g educational science)
- Trainer personality with passion for learning & technical affinity
- Start-up mentality combined with customer oriented thinking as well as networking skills
- Several years of experience in organizing and executing trainings
- Knowledge in project management, economics and marketing methods
- Fluent in English & German language skills both written and verbal
- Several years of experience in conducting technical trainings for diverse audiences
- Demonstrated success with developing and publishing resource materials
- Learning Expert with several years of experience in classroom, digital, blended and E-Learning
- Advanced computer skills in conducting complex IT related training materials