Join our team in Sutton In Ashfield and you’ll soon understand that when you’re part of Specsavers – the UK’s biggest provider of professional eyecare – there’s always something exciting ahead. That’s because our business is constantly expanding, both here and abroad, giving our people endless opportunities to excel and advance. If you want to join a company where there’s always scope to advance, this is your chance.
You will enjoy
• Working in a practice where everyone is treated as family
• A calm and controlled clinical environment
• Opportunities to get involved in Enhanced Services
• Access to top quality equipment including OCT, 3 retinal cameras ,NIDEK phorptors and Humphrey etc..
• Full support for your personal development including Pathway if required
• A substantial salary relevant to your experience and qualifications
• Unrivalled team facilities including pool table, Foosball, beach hut and 'Chillout' room accompanied by unlimited wi-fi access
• The opportunity to get involved with charity work both locally and in Africa
• GOC & College of optometrists fees paid
• Pension scheme
• Generous holiday entitlement
About the practice
We are a longstanding practice having opened in 1995. We are dedicated to continuous improvement and strive to deliver this in a unique and interesting way.
The store holds the Investors in People Gold award . This internationally recognised level of accreditation has set the standard for improving people development . In a nutshell it means that we have a motivated and committed team that has been benchmarked against the very best companies – our way of confirming that people really do come first in this practice.
For more information or to apply please contact Gemma Milligan on 01566 770124 or email@example.com