Join our team in Sutton In Ashfield and you’ll soon understand that when you’re part of Specsavers – the UK’s biggest provider of professional eyecare – there’s always something exciting ahead. That’s because our business is constantly expanding, both here and abroad, giving our people endless opportunities to excel and advance. If you want to join a company where there’s always scope to advance, this is your chance.
You will enjoy
• Working in a practice where everyone is treated as family
• A calm and controlled clinical environment
• Opportunities to get involved in Enhanced Services
• Access to top quality equipment including OCT, 3 retinal cameras ,NIDEK phorptors and Humphrey etc..
• Full support for your personal development including Pathway if required
• A substantial salary relevant to your experience and qualifications
• Unrivalled team facilities including pool table, Foosball, beach hut and 'Chillout' room accompanied by unlimited wi-fi access
• The opportunity to get involved with charity work both locally and in Africa
• GOC & College of optometrists fees paid
• Pension scheme
• Generous holiday entitlement
About the practice
We are a longstanding practice having opened in 1995. We are dedicated to continuous improvement and strive to deliver this in a unique and interesting way.
The store holds the Investors in People Gold award . This internationally recognised level of accreditation has set the standard for improving people development . In a nutshell it means that we have a motivated and committed team that has been benchmarked against the very best companies – our way of confirming that people really do come first in this practice.
For more information or to apply please contact George Coleing at Specsavers Employed Positions on 01566 770 223 or email@example.com