itelligence is a fast-growing international IT company and one of the world’s leading SAP partners. itelligence is a full service provider delivering everything from business consulting to implementation of SAP solutions, including hosting services and support. Furthermore, we are Tableau’s preferred partner in the Nordics in delivering Business Analytics solutions. itelligence employ more than 7.000 highly qualified people in 24 countries divided in 5 regions. In the Nordic region, itelligence employ over 400 people in Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
Are you looking for new and exciting challenges in a fast growing company?
Are you outgoing and attracted to change, rather than routine? Do you want to take part in placing HR People Analytics at the top of the agenda for our customers and to optimize the value of HCM data and help some of the largest companies in the Nordics to gain new insight in their HCM Data? Do you want to be a part of a successful and growing HCM team? If yes – we need you!
As a HCM Analytics consultant you will be a part of a strong and expanding team working with projects both nationally and abroad. During the last few years, a growing number of businesses have realized the importance of HCM Analytics and the ability to gain more insights into HCM data. We are looking into some very exciting projects in the Nordic region and are looking for skilled people with a solid Business itelligence background that can take lead.
Your ability to understand the customers’ needs and ensuring solid working relations with the customers’ HR and IT departments are necessary in order to carry through a successful HCM project. Responsibilities vary between business processes, scoping, specification, implementation, testing and support.
You will get
- A strong network and highly skilled colleagues.
- The possibility to work with some of the most exiting HCM implementations in Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
- Colleagues in an informal organization that are driven by great engagement. We remember to have fun while working
- Skilled colleagues willing to share knowledge – one of our priorities.
- A culture of continued growth and success.
- Good career opportunities with focus on professional as well as personal development – we know that our employees are our primary resource and act accordingly with focus on education and development. We actively work on strengthening our internal network.
- Attractive employment terms.
We believe that
- You have deep knowledge and experience in conducting complex analysis using multiple data sources and a passion for attention to detail
You have strong data visualization skills including the ability to translate data into clear and concise storytelling that provides actionable insights
- You have solid Business intelligence experience and preferably working experience within SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics, SAP BW, Power BI, Tableau, Excel or Statistical analysis tools
- You have the exceptional ability to make timely and effective decisions to meet deadlines
- You might have experience from HCM reporting projects and understand HCM processes
- Consultant experience is a plus, but it could just as well be experience from working in an HR department with a great interest of the systems.
- You are a team player with a positive and engaging spirit.
- You are a good listener, independent, take initiative, enthusiastic – and are aware of project and team decisions.
- You thrive and work well in the consultant role – outgoing with good communication skills
- You have a solid educational background preferably with a profound HR experience.
- You speak and write fluent English.
- You are willing to travel, primarily within Denmark.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Send us a few words about yourself as well as your CV and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
You are welcome to contact us if you have questions to the position or itelligence as an employer.:
Director, HCM Consultancy & Analytics, Joachim Støvring - Joachim.TjoernelundStoevring@itelligence.dk
HR Manager, Mette Larsson M: +45 6128 0061 or Mette.Larsson@itelligence.dk