Domiciliary Relationship Manager – Specsavers Home Visits, Northern Ireland
£16,000 - £17,000 basic (car allowance, laptop, mobile phone and bonus in addition)
Do you know Specsavers provides eye tests to people who cannot get to a store without assistance? Our domiciliary business – Specsavers Home Visits - is expanding and we are seeking an individual to continue to drive this growth in the care home and sheltered accommodation markets.
Specsavers Home Visits are looking for a dynamic and motivated Relationship Manager to cover Northern Ireland.
As the Domiciliary Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for the following;
- To identify and pursue new business opportunities within the territory.
- Building rapport and relationships with local care agencies, sheltered housing wardens, national and local care home groups, local care associations and charities.
- Using your initiative and planning your diary effectively
- Hitting KPI’s and targets
- Maintaining and updating a prospective client database
- Ensuring your team members are kept up to date with developments
- Demonstrating the professional standards of Specsavers Domiciliary through use of extensive marketing support.
Experience is welcomed but not essential, we will provide a training plan for you. If you can demonstrate the right attitude that opens doors and drives engagement, we will support you with the skills and knowledge to succeed.
An optical background would be advantageous but not necessary. We will develop and expand your knowledge of vision problems, eyecare and our products, to ensure you are confident to hold conversations about the service.
If you’re a natural when it comes to customer care, you’re articulate, good with people and have an organised approach to your work, you’ll fit in as a valuable member of the domiciliary team, joining a business that’s going places.
This vacancy will close once we have filled all available assessment places. We therefore highly recommend early applications.