Macmillan Education provides world class content in the most relevant, engaging and flexible formats to support students, teachers and institutions through a lifetime of learning. Macmillan Education produces content for English Language Teaching (ELT) and for Schools curricula around the world whilst Palgrave Higher Education develops and distributes textbooks, e-books and interactive e-learning resources primarily for University-level students.
Experience, skills, and qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent; ELT/TEFL qualification
- Demonstrable ELT/EFL teaching experience, preferably in a primary setting
- Knowledge of ELT markets and segments
- Appreciation for a wide international range of teaching and learning situations
- Excellent written English and knowledge of a second language
- An ability to work to tight deadlines and to manage numerous tasks
- Well organized with superior interpersonal, communication, and team-working skills
- Understanding of content management systems, publishing technologies, and web publishing (HTML, CSS, XML, etc.)
- Experience working with a range of new media and digital projects
- A positive attitude and commitment to aims of the company
- Publishing background, ideally in ELT
Please submit your application by September 21, 2018.