Are you ready for your next legal role within a dynamic international legal team? Do you have the outstanding legal advising and drafting skills, demanded in the areas of (IT) Procurement, sales, data privacy and Anti-Trust Law? Are you ready to act in an dynamic international environment and lead (strategic) projects forward?
A dynamic and proactive personality, with a high level of organization- and time management skills. You have a result-oriented approach, and the ability to balance legal and commercial interests. You have experience in working in teams from different disciplines and thrive in an environment where you have to work with a divers and international group of people. You communicate effortlessly at all levels and you will work closely with the General Counsel.
As our Senior Legal Counsel, you will work alongside colleagues from Procurement, Project Management, Sales and Legal Center of Excellence in a challenging, international and commercial environment. You will report to the General Counsel and together with the team, ensure that the legal function delivers an optimal service and is highly visible within the organization worldwide.
You have the following profile
- An academic law degree, preferably with a specialism in international commercial law. Data privacy and/or antitrust law knowledge is an advantage
- 10+ years relevant experience
- Legal and drafting skills, as well as experience with (international) contracts
- An excellent grasp of the English language, both written and verbal
- Ability to join international project teams
- Ability to lead (legal) projects from kick off to implementation
- Familiar with working in a legal role cooperating closely with the General Counsel
- Flexibility to travel
You can expect
The Headquarters of Athlon Car Lease International B.V. is located in the Netherlands. The new Athlon vision:
- We are the leading car leasing & mobility provider engaging Customers and Employees for life;
- We are strong because of our diverse and engaged team. We live a great place to work value;
- Our innovation is driving mobility in the future;
- We are a profitable growth story.
Athlon is all about people. We offer an open minded organization with a professionally challenging yet informal working environment, where you can reach your full potential. We believe your talent can add great value to our skills. In return we offer you the opportunity to build an international career within our global mobility provider.
Our benefits are competitive, and include:
- Depending on experience, a competitive salary (based on 38-hour workweek, including 13th month and holiday allowance);
- 197,6 hours of leave (based on 38-hour workweek);
- Employee Benefits Budget to be used for benefits (e.g. commuting costs, extra hours of leave, etc.);
- Variable bonus based on Athlon results and personal performance;
- Laptop and Smartphone to enable you in your work;
- Flexible working hours with possibility to work from home (within the scope of your job);
- Company pension scheme;
- Member involvement is important to us, therefore, you can spend two working days annually volunteering for a local charity.
Athlon – Getting you there.
Athlon is one of the leading providers of vehicle leasing and fleet management in Europe, managing more than 395,000 vehicles. Athlon has developed innovative, sustainable and cost-efficient business mobility solutions for more than 100 years. The company enables people to move hassle-free through integrated and sustainable fleet & mobility solutions. Athlon constantly pushes boundaries to clear the way for the customers to enjoy mobile life.
Headquartered in The Netherlands, the company is active in over 20 countries in Europe as well as North America, directly, or via partners.
Athlon is part of Daimler AG and is operated by Daimler Financial Services.
Then we’d love to hear from you! Please apply with your CV and motivation letter. For more information you can contact our recruiter, Roger Roelofs, via +31(0)6 53 95 80 55.
The selection process will involve an assessment.