Are you capable of leading the development of Athlon’s Enterprise Applications? Can you lead and inspire a small team of specialists? Join our team and drive the further development of our complex IT system landscape!
Responsible for the Enterprise Architecture Management within Athlon International, including the Enterprise application framework and Architecture Repository. You pro-actively align the architecture in the domain with the Enterprise Architecture and ensure it anticipates on market developments and customer needs. You do this, while motivating, inspiring and facilitating your team of domain architects. You are a networker and through your communication skills able to influence a divers stakeholder community. You are used to working in an agile environment and able to balance long term strategic direction with short term needs. You take accountability for the architecture of Athlon’s Enterprise Applications in design as well as in realization. You are actively driving and facilitating change in business processes, organization, information, capabilities and the application landscape.
- Develop and maintain Enterprise Architecture, including accompanying policies and standards, maintain the Architecture Repository and incorporate Information Security Policy and Compliance Controls.
- Define the architectonical standards and building blocks for the whole Athlon organization (completing reference architectures, business capability models and value chains).
- Create the Project Start Architecture documents for all projects in the domain and monitor the consistency of the design during the implementation of each project by managing architecture issues and report on deviations in the program governance.
- Execute architecture governance by embedding the architecture process in the domain, being accountable for the timely creation of architecture deliverables (Blueprints, Program Roadmaps, PSA Documents, Baseline Architecture, Lifecycle Management Roadmaps), meeting Enterprise Architecture quality criteria.
- Actively contribute to improve the Athlon Architecture community by closely cooperating with Enterprise Architecture and other IT Architects.
- Collaborate with the IT departments in other countries to standardize and centralize IT applications, with the use of local knowledge and local capabilities.
- Ensure the baseline architecture is always up to date and meets the Athlon Architecture standards.
- Own the Domain Architecture Backlog including the exceptions made to the Architecture Standards and ensure timely review and follow-up is done by business and IT management.
- Collaborate with Daimler to adopt valuable IT solution for Athlon International.
- Create and maintain the Future State IT and Business Architecture on Domain Level, supporting the Athlon Business strategy in alignment with IT security and IT strategy
You have the following profile
- Educated at university level (MSc).
- Over 8 years of experience in an Architecture role, preferably in the financial or automotive industry.
- Excellent communication in speech and writing in English, in Dutch and German is preferred
- Proven affinity with digital business models.
- Preferable certified for TOGAF © and Archimate © and able to adopt a methodology in a pragmatic way
- Broad understanding of strategy and architecture modelling standards.
- Understanding of Governance Models such as COBIT.
- Experience in business and IT strategy development.
- Relevant expertise and experience of implementing complex solutions in multi-vendor. SOA environments where all aspects of the architecture are addressed in the right order.
- Thorough knowledge of Business Process Management, Information Architecture, Application Development and Integration.
You can expect
The Headquarters of Athlon Car Lease International B.V. is located in the Netherlands. The new Athlon vision:
- We are the leading car leasing & mobility provider engaging Customers and Employees for life;
- We are strong because of our diverse and engaged team. We live a great place to work value;
- Our innovation is driving mobility in the future;
- We are a profitable growth story.
Athlon is all about people. We offer an open minded organization with a professionally challenging yet informal working environment, where you can reach your full potential. We believe your talent can add great value to our skills. In return we offer you the opportunity to build an international career within our global mobility provider.
Our benefits are competitive, and include:
- Depending on experience, a competitive salary (based on 38-hour workweek, including 13th month and holiday allowance);
- 197,6 hours of leave (based on 38-hour workweek);
- Employee Benefits Budget to be used for benefits (e.g. commuting costs, extra hours of leave, etc.);
- Variable bonus based on Athlon results and personal performance;
- Laptop and Smartphone to enable you in your work;
- Flexible working hours with possibility to work from home (within the scope of your job);
- Company pension scheme;
- Member involvement is important to us, therefore, you can spend two working days annually volunteering for a local charity.
Athlon – Getting you there.
Athlon is one of the leading providers of vehicle leasing and fleet management in Europe, managing more than 395,000 vehicles. Athlon has developed innovative, sustainable and cost-efficient business mobility solutions for more than 100 years. The company enables people to move hassle-free through integrated and sustainable fleet & mobility solutions. Athlon constantly pushes boundaries to clear the way for the customers to enjoy mobile life.
Headquartered in The Netherlands, the company is active in over 20 countries in Europe as well as North America, directly, or via partners.
Athlon is part of Daimler AG and is operated by Daimler Financial Services.
Then we’d love to hear from you! Please apply with your CV and motivation letter. For more information you can contact our recruiter, Roger Roelofs, via +31(0)6 53 95 80 55.
The selection process will involve an assessment.