For both clinical progression and the right work/life balance, look no further than Specsavers Longton.
Specsavers Longton have an attractive opening for a Qualified Optometrist, where you'll get the chance to focus on your career and personal development whilst being able to enjoy all the benefits of flexible working, built around you; here is a glimpse of what's on offer:
- A highly competitive salary for the region up to £55,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Relocation packages and welcome bonuses available up to £10,000
- Tailor-made packages including Medical, Dental, Death in Service, Specsavers Perks and more
- Brand new equipment in-store, following a recent refit
- Flexible working hours including compressed hours, school hours and flexible weekend working
- Clinical development including various EOS courses and services
- Progression opportunities including ILM and Pathway
- Free parking nearby
- Generous holiday allowance of 33 days
- A chance to be part of a great team with various social activities taking place outside of your working day
- Experience working in an affluent market town with a great patient base
- Plus many more additional benefits, tailor-made for the right individual
For more information or to apply, please contact Connor Willingham at Specsavers Recruitment Services on 01566 771 881 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.