Career Opportunities: Organizational Development (23481)
JPR ID 23481 - Posted 04/05/2018 - Global - Monterrey - Human Resources - Permanent - Full Time
||VP Human Resources
|Position to which it reports
||Global Organizational Excellence Manager
||Lead organizational design, defining the structure, skills & KPI, executes alignment initiatives to enhance matrix performance and support leaders in deployment of new strategies and behaviors.
||• Support VP's in their alignment with the BU's and execution of functional strategies.
• Design the structure, skills & KPI´s integrating them to Job Profiles and Descriptions for all unique positions.
• Drive organizational change and renewal supporting the company strategic agenda.
• Drive organizational optimization and homologation initiatives with the contribution of BU HR.
• Owns organizational announcements for target positions and sequence.
• Drives alignment and cultural change initiatives in support to organizational competencies, owning implementation in Global Staff and supporting BU implementation.
||• Master Degree
||Proficiency in English and Spanish is required
||• Organizational Design
• Cultural Renewal
• Change Management
• Leadership Development
• Talent Management
|Local / global candidates
||Local / Regional candidates only