Career Opportunities: Treasury Projects Specialist (22665)
JPR ID 22665 - Posted 02/13/2018 - Global - Monterrey - Finance and Administration - Permanent - Full Time
|Position to which it reports
||Global Financing Manager
||Operates all financing transactions, structured and organized financing information, full control of Cash Management of pool leaders accounts
||* Programming financial expenditures
* Currency buying and selling operations
* Forecast of concentrating accounts
* Control of Financing and Derivatives
* Implementation and coordination of customer and supplier factoring operations.
* Elaboration of the PPTO of expenses. annual financial and projections of financial flows. Coordination of Notes Expenses. Financial opinions.
* Development and implementation of improvement projects in Treasury.
||Bachelor in Finance, Industrial Engering
Master local or International MBA (desired)
||2 years of experience in Finance
2 years of experience in Treasury (desired)
||SAP, MS Office, Financial, Accounting, Leadership
||Proactive, Organized, Friendly, self-starter,creativity.
|Local / global candidates
||Local candidates only