The Identity and Access Management Manager (IAM Manager) will be responsible for developing and leading a high performing identity and access management function for Dixons Carphone Group. This role oversees the IAM change and operations functions within Dixons Carphone Group.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business undergoing significant change, take a key role in a large-scale multi-million-pound transformation programme and develop a high performing IAM function for Dixons Carphone Group.
• Manage a team of IAM SMEs and analysts for the planning, strategy and roadmap of the IAM services.
• Oversee teams of engineers and other implementation partners in the design, build, test and user acceptance of the IAM services
• Drive cultural change to ensure that IAM capabilities are adopted by internal and external technical system stakeholders within the business
• Oversee the creation of IAM policy, processes and controls to support the IAM implementation and provide alignment with other Information Security and IT controls.
• Partner Information Security to ensure alignment between security control frameworks, deployed technologies, and desired vs achieved outcomes
• Partner IT to ensure alignment between infrastructure, production and application services and strategy
• Partner other business units as required for appropriate IAM requirements and needs
• Manage and execute delivery against programme plans and roadmaps
• Manage the analysis and remediation of existing risks and issues assigned to the IAM programme
• Represent the IAM programme for security, IT and other governance committees as required
Required Skills & Experience:
• IT Programme Delivery, IAM preferred, or IT Transformation (network / middleware)
• IT Service Delivery, operational delivery of IAM function
• Bachelors / Master’s Degree; Professional qualifications (ACA, CIMA) beneficial
• CISSP (Preferred), or CISM
• ITIL (Optional)
• SABSA (Optional)
• Certification in IAM technologies covering Identity Administration and Governance, Privileged Access Management and Access Management, SSO.
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.