Career Opportunities: Financial Projects Specialist (22201)
JPR ID 22201 - Posted 01/24/2018 - Global - Monterrey - Finance and Administration - Permanent - Full Time
|Position to which it reports
||Financial Projects Manager
||Support the implementation and standardization of accounting processes within the organization, as well as the delivery of financial reports; verifying best practices and making recomendations for its accurate control and measurement.
||• Support the implementation and standardization of accounting processes within the organization; identifying and escalating process deviations, roadblocks and challenges.
• Recommed corrective actions to solve specific challenges and/or enhance process efficiency & reporting reliability.
• Responsible for the timely delivery & reliability of financial reports. (Analytical Financial Statements, Work in Capital Report, Accounting Processes update Report, among others)
• Monitor, manage and ensure connection within the established accounting processes and finance systems (SAP)
• Provide technical support to controllers and chief accounting officers globally.
• Keep abreast on technologies, solutions and practices to produce results and improve current methods and mechanisms.
||Public Accountant or Lic in Administration or other similar careers
||Proficiency in English
||• SAP Management - Module and Finances and Cost
• Knowledge of IFRS
• Accounting and business process knowledge
|Local / global candidates
||Local / Regional candidates only