Career Opportunities: Production Supervisor (22084)
JPR ID 22084 - Posted 01/05/2018 - USA/Canada - Glasgow - Manufacturing - Permanent - Full Time
||Production Supervisor- Plant 1
|Business Unit / VP
|Position to which it reports
||Manufacturing Planning Specialist Plant 1
||The Production Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of all the shift associates of the Production Department for the assigned product line(s), and must comply with all safety, quality, quantity, and housekeeping standards.
||• Supervise all personnel and operations during the shift.
• Maintain thorough knowledge of all processes and equipment.
•Troubleshoot and report process and equipment problems, contacting maintenance when needed.
•Train, upgrade, evaluate and review his/her associates.
•Organize, according to the Production Superintendent instructions, work for proper operations.
• Assure that established policies, rules and procedures are properly followed.
• Distribute department status reports to the next Supervisor and to the Production Superintendent.
• Responsible for all processes and equipment, for safety of the associates, for housekeeping of the assigned areas, and for meeting production quality and quantity standards.
• Comprehend and complete production reports and performs other duties as assigned.
• Develops short and long-range operating objectives, organizational structure, and staffing requirements.
• Assures that training and development needs are identified, and programs initiated.
• Ensures that the Company's principles, policies, and program s are consistently practiced.
||• High school graduate or GED equivalent, additional college courses or other technical enrichment.
||• Minimum of three (3) years of supervisory experience.
||• Overall knowledge of processes, equipment, standards, procedures and policies.
• Basic ability to read and interpret blueprints.
||• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Good reasoning abilities and sound judgment.
• Good ability for planning, organizing and controlling activities
|Local / global candidates
||Local candidates only